Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 07-11-2017, 09:18 PM   #21
sabin23
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
Erm - they only announced the license a few days ago. I'm sure it will be a while before we see anything - cant wait though!
I prefer the first Bayonetta look so I'm hoping F4F bases their statue on the original but I'm OK with Bayonetta 2 too.
sabin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 09:25 PM   #22
sabin23
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnnie View Post
About Cereza: she is a custom, one of a kind. See my post in my collectionthread:

http://www.statueforum.com/showpost....&postcount=209

Glass doors on my Besta cabinets are Tombo, which got discontinued unfortunatly. In Germany (if I remember correctly) they still sell them but under a different name (Fiskviken). On the glass door of my Bayonetta dedicated Besta is a sticker of the Bayonetta logo:

In the back there is the framed (licensed) litho of Bayonetta, drawn by Adam Hughes (limited to 75). You can't really tell but there are 5 Collector's Edition replica guns in the Besta

dao2 explained that just fine above.
That Cereza statue is such an awesome piece. Thank you so much for sharing.

The statue of Cereza makes her appear a little bit older than I recall she was in the video game but like you said, the detail is amazing.

That's unfortunate Ikea discontinued the glass doors for the Besta. I got into collecting right as this happened. I buy some statues but mainly collect 1:6 figures so I can get by with Detolfs and other similar shelving that have glass doors.
sabin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 10:03 PM   #23
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabin23 View Post
Thank you for the explanation about e2046.

I picked up that large Bayonetta (in Vinnnie's collection) a couple years ago from e2046.

I forget how I stumbled upon e2046 but I did not do much research on them and figured it was recast. That particular Bayonetta was impossible to find anywhere else so I just took the leap of faith and bought it from them.

e2046 packed it really well and did an excellent job painting Bayonetta. But I have not thought about e2046 since then until I came upon this thread.
They do a decent painting job and yes it's good packing. I have worried about their longevity though.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 06:25 AM   #24
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabin23 View Post
I prefer the first Bayonetta look so I'm hoping F4F bases their statue on the original but I'm OK with Bayonetta 2 too.
They're certainly going with the first as first release and she's
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 06:42 PM   #25
vinnnie
Luke Cage

So staring at my Bayonetta display I began to wonder what ever happened to F4F's take on Bayonetta. I know they were working on the guns and saw a pic of Kamiya with them but radio silence ever since.

So what's up with Bayonetta?

vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 06:59 PM   #26
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Probably waiting for the third game
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 08:04 PM   #27
gra007
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I asked F4F in one of the threads here and they replied that she’s still on the way. It won’t just be the gun replicas.
gra007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 11:45 PM   #28
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

nice collection
I sold my Phat! Bayonetta a few years ago.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 04:16 PM   #29
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Unfortunatly F4F has been saying a lot of things but they never happen. Let's hope another studio picks up the license and actually puts the product out.
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 01:47 AM   #30
xellos49698
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Let me know if this actually ever happens, Bayonetta deserve a great quality statue.
xellos49698 is offline   Reply With Quote