Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 08-29-2021, 10:32 AM   #201
austintheng
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I find this marketing tactic about asking us whether are we still looking forward to the Black Widow with a Yes and No, a bit redundant, unnecessary and lame. Like why ask us this? Do they expect us to say no? Roll eyes*
austintheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 11:28 AM   #202
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

The whole thing is a game. How many people, who actually take the time to answer such questions, are really going to spend the money? And is there really any way for QS to actually find out.

My advice is to simply not get involved, or at least, not to take it seriously.

If they want my money, produce the statue and shut up. I'm not looking for a conversation partner, I'm trying to build my collection.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 02:26 AM   #203
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

What’s wrong with a producer engaging their consumer base? After the disaster that is the Black Widow movie, I can see why QS would ask. I hope they do earlier versions of Black Widow (like the Avengers version) where she actually looks sexy. And not the version where she’s wearing the uniform of an evil criminal organization.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 02:42 AM   #204
nearmint
Phoenix

I just hope it looks like her. I wasn't impressed with the Iron Studios.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 04:56 AM   #205
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
What’s wrong with a producer engaging their consumer base? After the disaster that is the Black Widow movie, I can see why QS would ask. I hope they do earlier versions of Black Widow (like the Avengers version) where she actually looks sexy. And not the version where she’s wearing the uniform of an evil criminal organization.
Agreed, queen won't be going back to the first avengers this time though - sounds like they are doing a black and white version from her standalone movie

Avengers 1 would be my preference too
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 05:40 PM   #206
Chao
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
Agreed, queen won't be going back to the first avengers this time though - sounds like they are doing a black and white version from her standalone movie

Avengers 1 would be my preference too
I think she looked best in Iron Man 2 with the curly hair, though I'm not a fan of Iron Studios' rendition of it.
Chao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 05:45 PM   #207
nearmint
Phoenix

As I posted on page one of this thread, this is the way...

nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 02:38 AM   #208
deadpoolredsuit
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
Disaster?
Eh?
I liked Black Widow the movie quite a lot, more than The Suicide Squad infact.
deadpoolredsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 03:48 AM   #209
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpoolredsuit View Post
Disaster?
Eh?
I liked Black Widow the movie quite a lot, more than Th Suicide Squad infact.
So did I.

The only disaster I see is in relation to the box office receipts etc. But to the movie itself I liked it.

I also liked Suicide Squad as well, but I think it was hyped up a bit too much, in that I ended up expecting too much from it.

The only thing most here are complaining about, is in relation to Taskmaster or how they portrayed the ‘character’. Some are treating it as if they were personally insulted by it. I guess akin to how the first Mandarin was treated in IM3. I didn’t care one way or the other about it as I never really read any comics with that particular character in it anyway. I was mainly an X-Men reader growing up, as well as Spidey to a lesser extent, with the odd crossovers as well.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 03:17 PM   #210
deadpoolredsuit
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
So did I.

The only disaster I see is in relation to the box office receipts etc. But to the movie itself I liked it.

I also liked Suicide Squad as well, but I think it was hyped up a bit too much, in that I ended up expecting too much from it.

The only thing most here are complaining about, is in relation to Taskmaster or how they portrayed the ‘character’. Some are treating it as if they were personally insulted by it. I guess akin to how the first Mandarin was treated in IM3. I didn’t care one way or the other about it as I never really read any comics with that particular character in it anyway. I was mainly an X-Men reader growing up, as well as Spidey to a lesser extent, with the odd crossovers as well.
Totally.
The biggest issue i had with The Suicide Squad was the story as a whole lacked something. All that remained were a number of moments that were entertaining. The hyper choreographed scene where Harley frees herself and fights being such a moment, even it if came across like something out of Sucker Punch.
deadpoolredsuit is offline   Reply With Quote