Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-11-2018, 11:12 AM   #21
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Custom build from professional shelving like California Closets... that way everything is exactly the way you want it...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 02:11 PM   #22
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4XCollect View Post
Custom build from professional shelving like California Closets... that way everything is exactly the way you want it...
I could agree with the custom built ones whole heartedly. I am fortunate that my friend (who is my chiropractor and also a woodworker) has built for me some very nice ones.

And even though California Closets would be expensive, look at some of the money that statues cost. If you are buying an XM or Prime 1 piece (or any statue for that matter), would you not want to have the best and most secure display for your statues?
mmk123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 09:19 PM   #23
Becrecca
Doh!

I am a fan of Fabrikor. They are more versatile than people think. At 15” deep and 18.5” wide, I plan on using mine (I have three) for the Prime 1 Justice League Wonder Woman and Superman. So I think they can work for Prime 1 statue’s that don’t have monster footprints. You can also put heavy stuff on top of them.

No idea why the photo is sideways...sorry.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4A08B3CA-F065-4899-8523-0B9F9D9CC3FF.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	116092  
Becrecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 12:18 AM   #24
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Thanks mmk & Adam. I think the moral to this story is P1 really need to do something about their bases. I love their bases but seriously it’s getting ridiculous.

They finally shrunk the Transformer bases but added a light up feature that makes them heavy as a whole statue and base. The bases shouldn’t be heavier then the statue sitting on them...

I don’t even want to think about Ivy and Deathstroke.
eternalblue02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 12:33 AM   #25
ghettodactyl
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Thanks mmk & Adam. I think the moral to this story is P1 really need to do something about their bases. I love their bases but seriously it’s getting ridiculous.

They finally shrunk the Transformer bases but added a light up feature that makes them heavy as a whole statue and base. The bases shouldn’t be heavier then the statue sitting on them...

I don’t even want to think about Ivy and Deathstroke.
Yeah, I've just preordered my first 5 Prime 1 Pieces and will be trying to figure out where I'm going to fit them in my new house. The bases width/depth and weight are all going to be the big issues for finding a good display for them. They're nothing compared to the size of my Goku statue(I'll post a pic) takes up area wise, but I still would like to get bases that work well with the pieces. Currently most of the pieces I plan to display in my living room so I'm thinking I'll try and get Pedestals for them possibly.

ghettodactyl is offline   Reply With Quote