Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-10-2017, 12:10 AM   #971
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD18_92 View Post
Went ahead and pulled the trigger on this. 850 shipped to my door plus almost 40 in rewards was too good to pass up!
Good call. Watch your jaw because it's going to hit the floor as you are putting this together.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 08:08 AM   #972
grail
Frackin!

Got mine yesterday (I would've waited for the 15% if I had known).
It's my 1st P1 piece...
Wow!
That's only thing I can say for a while before I get my speach back.
grail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 09:22 AM   #973
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by grail View Post
Got mine yesterday (I would've waited for the 15% if I had known).
It's my 1st P1 piece...
Wow!
That's only thing I can say for a while before I get my speach back.
Those of us that have this understand exactly what you're experiencing. Seeing is certainly believing with this piece
Old 06-10-2017, 11:25 AM   #974
bruiser72
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Those of us that have this understand exactly what you're experiencing. Seeing is certainly believing with this piece
Gonna have to agree on this, I bought this kind of on a whim because I thought it looked cool, do not know the character all that well but figured why not jumped on the exclusive WL and got it and was very happy when it arrived, my only problem is finding a suitable display area because of the size
bruiser72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 06:53 PM   #975
JD18_92
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Cannot wait then to get get his in hand. Been eyeballing it since it went up for PO because I think it's the best version of deathstroke we've had design wise. Arkham guys killed it! Price was abit outta my price range but that 15 made it so much more affordable.
JD18_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 12:00 AM   #976
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Cannot wait then to get get his in hand. Been eyeballing it since it went up for PO because I think it's the best version of deathstroke we've had design wise. Arkham guys killed it! Price was abit outta my price range but that 15 made it so much more affordable.
Yeah, you made out at that price. It's easily the best Deathstroke statue ever released. Sideshow had a fantastic opportunity to give us a awesome classic 1/4 Deathstroke PF. To say they blew it is an understatement. Thankfully the Arkham Origins design of Deathstroke looks so phenomenal. It's right up there with original costume for me. P1 certainly crushed this piece and as a HUGE Deathstroke fan, I'm very grateful to finally have such a stunning statue of one of my favorite characters in my collection.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:25 AM   #977
forps
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Excellent choice. This Deathstroke 1/3 is the BEST Deathstroke you can imagine. It has all the things collectors want. Its big (not a puny 18inc like Sideshow's), it has battle damaged, it oozes realism, its imposing....

Prime1 gave us 3 masterpieces from this 1/3 video line till now

Deathstroke, Batman Beyond, Mr Freeze

or better said 5 masterpieces. + Azrael + Flashpoint Batman.

Excellent choice, sir. You will be amazed with Deathstroke
forps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 07:09 PM   #978
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

One of the best statue designs I have ever seen in person with so many switch outs. Surprised this hasn't sold out at least for the EX (waitlist doesn't count cuz always a chance). In my opinion the best Prime 1 piece so far. Not a fan of the Sideshow PF version though. What happened Sideshow?
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 01:34 AM   #979
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
One of the best statue designs I have ever seen in person with so many switch outs. Surprised this hasn't sold out at least for the EX (waitlist doesn't count cuz always a chance). In my opinion the best Prime 1 piece so far. Not a fan of the Sideshow PF version though. What happened Sideshow?
Yeah, that Sideshow Deathstroker PF is such a HUGE letdown. IMO, they couldn't mess that statue up any more even if they tried. All they had to do was beef him up a bit and put him in the classic Perez costume and the PF would've been perfect. Thanks to P1 though, at least I finally have a phenomenal Deathstroke statue in my collection.
Old 06-23-2017, 04:28 AM   #980
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Yeah, that Sideshow Deathstroker PF is such a HUGE letdown. IMO, they couldn't mess that statue up any more even if they tried. All they had to do was beef him up a bit and put him in the classic Perez costume and the PF would've been perfect. Thanks to P1 though, at least I finally have a phenomenal Deathstroke statue in my collection.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote