Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2016, 10:52 PM   #1131
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
We plan to do a lot of Jurassic Park, we have to meet some requirements from Universal before tackling the lesser dinos, but we'll try to get to them all in one scale or another.

As for Terminator, I'd like to do more Terminator but the sales have been flat lately. I think the newness of the film is dying down a bit. I'f love to release the hk tank or a t3000, but I doubt it anytime soon.
Both should pick up when the new movies come out.
Old 12-03-2016, 04:12 AM   #1132
Phil the sixth
Nightwing

Quote:

As for Terminator, I'd like to do more Terminator but the sales have been flat lately. I think the newness of the film is dying down a bit. I'f love to release the hk tank or a t3000, but I doubt it anytime soon.
You can expect the HK Tank to tank ...just like the Tanker Bug has tanked...

I'm not surprised about the moderate interest in TG products Paul...not much of a memorable movie to be honest.

The best thing out of that movie has been done in bust form, FS 1/1 statue and FS 1/4 statue.

We are grateful for that and I also think it's time to move on.
Old 12-03-2016, 07:17 AM   #1133
jaxon
The Herculoids

Speak for yourself. I would love for Chronicle to do a T-3000 maquette.
I Agree TG is not the best flick, same as T3 for me. That however didn't stop me from buying the TX cinemaquette.
Got to make a show stopper.
Look at the company making a Walter White bust, why can't Chronicle do something like that with a BD Terminator bust?
Sam with what prime 1 are doing with Transformers, those movies are a big pile of ----, it's not stopping collectors however.
Old 12-03-2016, 11:58 AM   #1134
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Again I would absolutely make the best Terminator and Terminator 2 products. The licensor is difficult to deal with and we don't get along personally so I would say my chances of ever doing Terminator other than TG is slim to none.....

Hopefully some of the other companies will quit farming out the Terminator work and actually take an interest in getting at least one 100% correct.
Old 12-03-2016, 03:27 PM   #1135
chalback
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil the sixth View Post
We are grateful for that and I also think it's time to move on.
Super grateful for what CC has done with TG, Personally i loved the movie 1000x beter then T3. If there is anything els from TG you can make Paul you know ill be pre ordering day 1

Quote:
The licensor is difficult to deal with and we don't get along personally so I would say my chances of ever doing Terminator other than TG is slim to none.....
That makes me super sad, you would deffenetly smash it out of the park paul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxon View Post
Speak for yourself. I would love for Chronicle to do a T-3000 maquette.
Got to agree with Jaxon anything Terminator im down for so far have ordered everyone of CC terminator stuff other then the 1/2 undamaged version.
Old 12-03-2016, 05:26 PM   #1136
jaxon
The Herculoids

[QUOTE=Chronicle CS;5355089]Again I would absolutely make the best Terminator and Terminator 2 products. The licensor is difficult to deal with and we don't get along personally so I would say my chances of ever doing Terminator other than TG is slim to none.....

Then do the best you can with what you got! You've got to keep the momentum going, not loose interest. I love what ECC are doing but they don't have the licence to anything I like. You do however Paul, I'll will just keep my fingers crossed.
Old 12-06-2016, 12:44 PM   #1137
madcow12
Frackin!

Quote:
They are currently shipping....
you said a month ago that the Buck Rogers Starfighters were shipping , did something happen, did they get held up ?
Old 12-07-2016, 03:40 AM   #1138
jimmylace
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Again I would absolutely make the best Terminator and Terminator 2 products. The licensor is difficult to deal with and we don't get along personally so I would say my chances of ever doing Terminator other than TG is slim to none.....

Hopefully some of the other companies will quit farming out the Terminator work and actually take an interest in getting at least one 100% correct.
A real shame as we all know you'd knock it out the park. And Sideshow barely produce a thing with the license, let alone anything of quality.

Wonder if a viable deal could be hashed out with Sideshow, in the way they've worked with Amalgamated Dynamics and Legacy? Probably not, but a man can dream! A T2 1/9 diorama line would be so cool!

Indiana Jones would be a great license to snap up too; not sure if Sideshow still have that...plus, the JP and Genisys output would surely give the licensor reason to go with Chronicle in the future
Old 12-26-2016, 12:48 PM   #1139
Phil the sixth
Nightwing

Paul,any interest to acquire the Alien 'Covenant' license or the Star Wars VII TFA & Rogue One licenses?
Others are sitting on the older movie licenses but aren't these newer movies excellent opportunities to jump on the wagon?
Old 12-26-2016, 04:31 PM   #1140
chalback
A day without sunshine is like... night.

OMG if u guys could get Rogue one or Alien i would have to put another mortgage on my house.
Closed Thread