Old 06-21-2017, 04:02 PM   #151
jokecool
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

So it's going to be 26"
jokecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 04:55 PM   #152
pamphyboy
Shadowhawk

I will consider this as a legendary scale bust not a lifesize bust..I will order this if the price is right.
pamphyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 08:57 PM   #153
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by forps View Post
What's your problem? I was the one defending you and qz33 in a PCS's thread, where 1 of the 2 guys from UK where mocking you talking about having something from Jerry in your mouth?

What is your problem with me? Everything i said in the past, turned out to be 100% accurate from the success of Thanos on throne or that his EX es was too small, from Lady Maria, from Mr Freeze, from the es for Killer Croc or Deathstroke PFF to the end of the "hype-period" of XM. Why are you still having a problem with me? I am not cursing or saying anything to anyone. Other users call me an "idiot", a "moron" etc but i am not responding to anyone. Leave me alone and press the ignore button. I was a fool to defend you when the UK guys were calling you names.

lmao, the best part is that you actually thought Josh liked you. I'm dying, man!
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 02:01 PM   #154
forps
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

After the strong debate concerning the size of the turtles (a total disappointment for many collectors), after the huge miss with the 1/5 PUNY and toy-like line of Artgerm "statues" and after OVER 200 comments i saw all over social media saying this Hulk LSB should be bigger, Sideshow should leave its "pride" aside and dont ruin this MASTERPIECE. The sculpt is perfect, the expression is something different, it reminds me of the Joker LSB or Green Goblin LSB or the masterpiece Lord of Darkness LSB which sold @ 5.5k today!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lord-of-Dark...s/263058509533

5.5k !!! Life size busts are where the "deep pocket collectors" play their game. Lord of Darkness, Robocop, Lycan (4k-5k), Greedo, Gamorrean Guard, Predalien LSB are all skyrocketing !!! 4k-5k or 6k!!

The sculpt of this Hulk LSB is unique, the expression is perfect. The only thing that needs to be altered is its PUNY SIZE. Sideshow, sit down and think wisely. Is it ever possible your NEW Deadpool LSB to tower over Hulk ? Or the old Joker ? Its HULK, for gods sake!!! Hulk, Juggernaut, Darkseid should be BEHEMOTHS. PERIOD. Dont ruin this unique opportunity to give us a masterpiece. As you can see, Life Size Busts are the playground of the GIANTS, LSBs where the best of the best compete. Add 3-4 inches to this sculpt and your sales will be 2x or 3x more. Elevate the base a bit, add some chest area, make it a little bigger! Collectors want SIZE to justify their purchases nowadays with the prices skyrocketing. The sculpt of the new Hulk LSB is marvellous, unique and artsy.

I LOVE IT. It needs 3-4 inch more, simple as that! I am optimistic that Sideshow is eventually going to listen to us (collectors). One tweak and its PERFECT!
forps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 02:14 PM   #155
BurningRage
Inhumans

He's back
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 02:27 PM   #156
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Click image for larger version

Name:	welcome.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	105583
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 02:34 PM   #157
forps

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
He's back

Its a pity, cause the market for LSBs is skyrocketing. I havent seen a LSB trading BELOW its retail price bar the old and atrocious Hulk or some funny LSBs. Lord of Darkness, Neytiri, Robocop, Greedo, Gamorrean guard, Admiral Ackbar, Ventress, Joker, Red Skull, Venom 1, Carnage or from ECC, Lycan, Reaper or from PCS, Akuma etc are all way ABOVE their retail price. Some of them 3x, 4x or even 7x-8x their retail price.

Life size busts and life size figures are for unique collectors who dont give a f..k about price, they simply want something artsy and of course BIG. This Hulk should never be so small, so short! The expression is perfect, different and unique. In order something to be artsy, it should firstly be different and of course not bland. This Hulk has a marvellous sculpt, but we cant afford to RUIN the sculpt for 3-4 inches.

BurningRage as a fellow LSB collector, you get my points. Nevertheless, we are going to buy this (i have virtually all of Sideshow's, ECC's and PCS LSBs), but 99% of the LSBs collectors are going to easilyyyyyy PASS
Old 06-27-2017, 02:37 PM   #158
forps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Old 06-27-2017, 03:12 PM   #159
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

Yeah, I sold my Rambo PF for $4000. It says so on ebay so must be true.
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 04:36 PM   #160
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Torpedo View Post
Yeah, I sold my Rambo PF for $4000. It says so on ebay so must be true.
Lol.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote