Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 12-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #411
Artsta
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebohawk View Post
ok im really confuse about this is 225 for the unpainted version and how much exactly is for the paint and do i have to paid more for the light up feature???
As of right now, you buy the kit it's $225. $20 S&H. Beyond that we don't know. Paints will be available, but not through the site. Paints will run $200-300.
Artsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:50 PM   #412
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

Sorry guys. We're here at the tournament, and little to no time to check, but I want to make sure as orders are now coming in some details so as to keep everyone in the loop.

I am tracking all orders and I'll get back to everyone in the next few days. These are deliverable within 30 days as casting for the first batch will begin Monday.

I apologize for the lack of info, but we were trying to see with ono-san if we can advertise paint services for the SF kits, and after a meeting with him at 1:30 Pacific time, he gave the ok and our contract will be revised monday so those options will be added to the check out process.

-Paint services are offered through our painter and we'll narrow down the cost with or without LED's.
-We can post pics of packaging soon, but just FYI, they will be simpler than what your are used to. The resin material is stronger and more durable and does not break easily so it will not be in styrofoam but bubble wrapped individually. Also when assembled, the kit will be bigger than the box so we invested more in making the kit solid. Sagat is about 7 lbs, not including packaging.
ProtoStudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:52 PM   #413
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Thanks for the update Protostudios, actually watching the tournament myself. I'm hoping Fenix has the international orders in order
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:53 PM   #414
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

If it's revised Monday, what about those of us who have already ordered and want the paint?
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:55 PM   #415
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

Our current license is for unpainted resin kits and because the edition size is so low, to prepaint these would cost far more to produce, plus we still want these to be a OOAK piece for every owner. Since we just got approved for prepaints, we will explore the idea in the next few months.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:55 PM   #416
Artsta
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
If it's revised Monday, what about those of us who have already ordered and want the paint?
Or the lights?
Artsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:55 PM   #417
Ryu
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I'm not worried about the paint option since i know you guys will take care of the customers. I just want the LED version.
Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #418
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
Definitely still available, so I'll send out an e-mail to all those who have bought and ask if they still want these to be painted and for any special instructions you want and send a separate invoice for the service.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:59 PM   #419
Ryu
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Glen, what about the LED version?
Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:01 PM   #420
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

I'm not sure if Jorge pointed out, but only 50 pieces will be sold for now, so when it says sold out, it's only 50 and another set 100 will be made available when we've completed most of the orders.

Sorry if this sounds kinda different for selling statues, but we want to guarantee product delivery and reduce any possible delays instead of getting ahead of ourselves. Customers and fans first before all else.