Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 12-11-2012, 11:46 AM   #601
dao2
Cyclops

Funny I was just about to say that :P A COA or a plaque (like MR) would be awesome...

edit: And yeah it should say Tiger, but I assumed that was going to be done with paints ><
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:58 AM   #602
Kadmos777
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
I thought about that too, but then thought, hmmm, what if I like the quality so much that I won't want the others not to have it. It's so much extra per statue that I can't add anymore to the cost that I'm already paying.
Same for me. After all it's fully sculpted. And with no "china paint" there the flame effect alone will be great.
Combined of course that it is also a cost decision and Ryu is not far away at all
Kadmos777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #603
modelkitfreak
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Hey everyone,
I'm finally stepping here to clear up some confusion.
I would have done so sooner, but a few of the comments I've read are pretty disrespectful and I didn't have anything positive to reply with.
I will be posting a few pictures of my own, showing a few of the in progress shots taken during the lighting process of Sagat. The reason you don't see any wires is because I ran everything inside the figure and kept parts removeable with custom fitted connections.
I will address the most obvious subjects tonight, and try to give an overview of the how and why regarding the price of our paint services. Most of your concerns are understandable, but this isn't a quicky mass production outfit. Hang tight and I will get back to this thread tonight.
I would like to thank everyone who has stayed positive about our efforts, and I look forward to working with some of you very soon.
Best,
Ed ( the paint guy )
modelkitfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:36 PM   #604
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelkitfreak View Post
Hey everyone,
I would have done so sooner, but a few of the comments I've read are pretty disrespectful and I didn't have anything positive to reply with.
I will be posting a few pictures of my own, showing a few of the in progress shots taken during the lighting process of Sagat. The reason you don't see any wires is because I ran everything inside the figure and kept parts removeable with custom fitted connections.
I will address the most obvious subjects tonight, and try to give an overview of the how and why regarding the price of our paint services. Most of your concerns are understandable, but this isn't a quicky mass production outfit. Hang tight and I will get back to this thread tonight.
I would like to thank everyone who has stayed positive about our efforts, and I look forward to working with some of you very soon.
Best,
Ed ( the paint guy )
Yeah! Ed is in da house!!
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #605
Kadmos777
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelkitfreak View Post
Hey everyone,
Best,
Ed ( the paint guy )
Can't wait!
Kadmos777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:40 PM   #606
dao2
Cyclops

It's the internet just ignore the trolls and the ignorant :P Looking forward thanks!
Old 12-11-2012, 12:50 PM   #607
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

^
Good deal, man. At this point I'm torn between the $200 and $300 paint job. Details of that will be great! I know I'm not doing the LED's.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:19 PM   #608
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
^
Good deal, man. At this point I'm torn between the $200 and $300 paint job. Details of that will be great! I know I'm not don't the LED's
I'm gonna pass on the leds too, they look cool but I'm just never going to use em so ><
Old 12-11-2012, 01:38 PM   #609
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I'm gonna pass on the leds too, they look cool but I'm just never going to use em so ><
I prefer wall plug light up statue's only because changing out batteries is never an issue. But this statue looks so good even without it that it's not really an issue. I will admit that it's cool to have so many different options.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:55 PM   #610
dao2
Cyclops

Even with the wall plugs I really don't use it often ><