Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 01-14-2013, 08:01 PM   #851
dao2
Cyclops

I think only first batch though, still a great step Grats protoz!
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:12 PM   #852
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

I was wondering the same thing, whether or not it was the first 50 or the entire 150. Either way, I'm glad I got mine. Congrats either way!
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:57 PM   #853
tonyo09
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Glad I got mine too. Congrats prototypez!
tonyo09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:35 PM   #854
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

Thanks for the support everyone. Yes, the first 50 is sold, but we're putting all the money back on getting Ryu casted and molded, and the next batch of Sagat's. This way, Fenix can get a breather

Also, I wanted to apologize for not being around, moving locations was not smooth, and with no internet, it's like living in the stone age. But I'm back on the saddle, and updates/answers will be flowing. hope everyone got the emails on paints. let me know if you didn't and I can send it you again.

again, from the entire team at Prototypez Studios, thank you so very much. you've all shown nothing but support, and it's through all your suggestions and criticisms that we can become a better company.
ProtoStudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:06 PM   #855
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Dude, I'm beyond excited about this statue! Everyday I look to this section for updates. I'm becoming obsessed.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:54 PM   #856
Kadmos777
U talkin' to me?

Thanks for the update email.

Just wanted to clarify and confirm that there will be no problem since I have paid the full amount but separatley for each "company" (Prototypez and Ed). I haven't paid both the kit and paint services to Prototypez.

I wish you could adjust your responding emails depending on each buyer's condition (i.e. international buyers make different type of purchase than US buyers) and not send a general email to all as I assume you did with what I read.
I 'm writing this just for feedback purposes so you can probably save extra "responding email time" for any clarification that surely arises...

...that way we can also be less confused
Kadmos777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:49 AM   #857
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

I haven't gotten an update e-mail, but I never went through their site. I hope Ed or Fenix sends me an e-mail updating me on what's going on. For all I know, they just think someone donated a whole bunch of coffee money
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:51 AM   #858
Artsta
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I've only gotten this 1 e-mail concerning paints:

Hello everyone,

I apologize for being a tad bit late in getting this information to you. For paint services, here are the rates for our in-house Ed Bradley and the extent of the customization for this price:

$200 - Paint and assembly, your choice of trunk colors (the painted Sagat given away at the Convention is an example of this), I will also send pictures of this quality paint up tomorrow.
$80 - LED light set-up
$280 - Paint, assembly, LED lights
If interested, we will invoice the paint service separately with your choice of trunk color and other small request, so please be specific. The balance must be paid before paint-up can start.
Shipping charge will be exact to customer from Ed Bradley and be payable upon completion of paint project.

Any additional paint request will be handled on a case by case basis, if they are simple and small, then Ed can do them with no extra charge.

The kits will be sent directly to Ed from our Studios. Because the kits when assembled do not fit in the original kit boxes, they will be shipped with a new box, packaged and shipped directly from Ed. The original kit box will be included, broken down, with the painted statue for collectibility. Those original kit boxes will have our decal and the edition size on them.

Please allow an addtional 1-2 weeks for delivery if paint is requested. Thanks again everyone. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Glenn Ylaya
Director of Sales and Marketing
Artsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:54 AM   #859
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

so, no option for $300 paint master quality? or did they reduce the price further? Sure hope I get an e-mail though. It's not like I don't trust them, but it's still reassuring to know what's what
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:58 AM   #860
Artsta
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liad View Post
so, no option for $300 paint master quality? or did they reduce the price further? Sure hope I get an e-mail though. It's not like I don't trust them, but it's still reassuring to know what's what
May be something you have to ask Ed about directly.
Artsta is offline   Reply With Quote