Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 01-19-2013, 12:51 PM   #861
Kadmos777
U talkin' to me?

I paid the paint services after direct contact with Ed. He clearly gave the 200$ and 300$ options. I went with the 300$ one.

I wrote my previous post because I am a bit confused. I had an email from Prototypez a few days ago that stated that we have to pay to Prototypez both the amount of the kit AND painting prices. But the issue is that I have already paid separately "fenix" (since I am international buyer) and separately Ed. In my case Ed will have to tell to Prototypez that I have already paid him so that they can send him the kit? Don't really know...

...So I realise that the recent email doesn't concern me at all but it concerns only US buyers.

But then again when will international buyers be directly updated? It is rather confusing or a lack of suitable communication.

I do not moan here I just state once again that they need to make their "contact/communication department" a lot better because many of us are really confused
Kadmos777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #862
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos777 View Post
I paid the paint services after direct contact with Ed. He clearly gave the 200$ and 300$ options. I went with the 300$ one.

I wrote my previous post because I am a bit confused. I had an email from Prototypez a few days ago that stated that we have to pay to Prototypez both the amount of the kit AND painting prices. But the issue is that I have already paid separately "fenix" (since I am international buyer) and separately Ed. In my case Ed will have to tell to Prototypez that I have already paid him so that they can send him the kit? Don't really know...

...So I realise that the recent email doesn't concern me at all but it concerns only US buyers.

But then again when will international buyers be directly updated? It is rather confusing or a lack of suitable communication.

I do not moan here I just state once again that they need to make their "contact/communication department" a lot better because many of us are really confused
I was contacted by Fenix (international buyer), my kit would be shipped to Ed sometime next week. I am sure they understand that this first order is going to be bumpy, and hopefully stuff will be cleaned up by the time Ryu goes up for pre-order
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:57 PM   #863
Artsta
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos777 View Post

Well if it helps any this email isn't really recent, it's from December 11th, 2012.
Artsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:59 PM   #864
fenix v.2.0
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

there was one sent out this week. im guessing there were issues with eveyone
fenix v.2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:18 PM   #865
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Here's the latest one I received on Jan. 17, but I think this email only went to people that were interested in the painting service by Ed.

Hello everyone,

I apologize for this email coming later than expected, but after getting situated into the new office after a few weeks with no internet, I finally get to catch up on providing everyone with all the details for the paint services. For those that have seen production pictures provided by Jorge, fullfilling the first batch of orders are coming to a close and soon, and we are very anxious and excited to see everyone's reaction to their resin kits. This is our official first release, so a few bumps were expected, but we know the release of the upcoming pieces and knowing the timeline for the casting process, we will certainly release Ryu with a faster delivery date. We want to make sure the Sagat kits make it to you all first before releasing Ryu.

Paint services are not offered directly from Prototypez Studio but will be forwarded to our studio painter (Ed Bradley) and treated as a private commission. This is in accordance to our contract with Capcom. It proved to difficult to include the paint as a service, at least for now, since we want to focus all our efforts on the quality of the kits and releasing the kits in a timely manner. So here is the protocol for the service:

-Your Sagat piece will be sent directly to Ed Bradley from our Studio. This shipping charge is already covered at check out
-He will treat each Sagat kit as a private commission and cater to your requests
-He will communicate with you all your options and prices (LED's, Trunk colors, paint options, etc)
-The cost of the paint services will be invoiced by Ed Bradley
-He will ship the built kit directly to you on a separate shipper box, but will include the original kit box (folded)
NOTE: A built kit does not fit on the box provided (Sagat is Massive)
-Completion time is dependent on Ed, but the order of completion will be based on your time of order (this way, those that ordered first will be painted first, etc). I will e-mail Ed contact info as well as order number so he can organize his workflow.
-Contact info: contact@shelfcandystudio.com

I hope I'm not missing anything. I have cc'd Ed as well, but I think a few have already contacted him. Please don't hesitate to start communicating with Ed about your requests. He is a great guy, an amazing painter, and we are proud to have him as part of the Prototypez Studio team. Don't hesitate to shoot me questions, I will be more than available this time around.

Thanks again everyone for your support and your patience. We know how important it is to have great fans and I'm sure our Studio will think of something to show our gratitude.

Glenn Ylaya
Director of Sales/Marketing
Prototypez Studio, LLC
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:18 PM   #866
Kadmos777
U talkin' to me?

Edit, wrong post sorry
Kadmos777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:16 PM   #867
chosenone
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

dang missed the first batch saw this guy way to late but i will definitely be picking him up in the next 50 as well as ryu
chosenone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:23 PM   #868
Andrew
Adamantium Plus Member

Hell yeah! Come get some, dude!
Old 01-24-2013, 08:29 AM   #869
tonyo09
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

any of you guys got any updates?
tonyo09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:29 AM   #870
Andrew
Adamantium Plus Member

^
Sagat should be shipping this week, but still waiting on Glenn for confirmation.