Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 08-08-2019, 10:53 PM   #21
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I miss Warlock.
AH yeah what ever happened to the warlock? He probably sitting back relaxing in his collection room of naked Arhians and reading all the adventures the ARH comix..well done! good luck to u warlock! All you other suckers are here still waiting for Hades!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 11:04 PM   #22
stone eagle
Justice League

I have to assume that those retailers have a history with ARH and don't have the same relationship as some customers have allegedly had. Those retailers are not new to the market and it's up to them who they deal with.....
I did notice that BBTS site shows prices listed on first post in this thread and seems about $75 more then msrp from ARH posting, yet they offer $4 shipping. The other retailers offer the lower prices but they charge for shipping so I guess the totals are similar?
I guess the reasons customers still deal with ARH is the optimism that they will someday produce a quality statue and fulfill the back orders. It appears that the majority of those who have gotten an ARH statue are happy with the statue.
I don't know if they are scammers per say but think they have had bad luck and maybe even some bad business decisions. They may also have over promised due to their own optimism and failed to deliver.
Yes we do have many laws in the USA to cover criminal behavior and even civil courts to try and reclaim for monetary loss, the problem is getting evidence to prove criminal intent v. business mismanagement etc. It would probably take thousands in legal fees and a couple years in court to get a judgement and in the long run ARH could declare bankruptcy and the customer would be left holding the bag and still no statue. So again the optimism comes into play and I bet many are just hoping ARH finally delivers and all get their long awaited statues.....
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 12:23 AM   #23
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
I have to assume that those retailers have a history with ARH and don't have the same relationship as some customers have allegedly had. Those retailers are not new to the market and it's up to them who they deal with.....
I did notice that BBTS site shows prices listed on first post in this thread and seems about $75 more then msrp from ARH posting, yet they offer $4 shipping. The other retailers offer the lower prices but they charge for shipping so I guess the totals are similar?
I guess the reasons customers still deal with ARH is the optimism that they will someday produce a quality statue and fulfill the back orders. It appears that the majority of those who have gotten an ARH statue are happy with the statue.
I don't know if they are scammers per say but think they have had bad luck and maybe even some bad business decisions. They may also have over promised due to their own optimism and failed to deliver.
Yes we do have many laws in the USA to cover criminal behavior and even civil courts to try and reclaim for monetary loss, the problem is getting evidence to prove criminal intent v. business mismanagement etc. It would probably take thousands in legal fees and a couple years in court to get a judgement and in the long run ARH could declare bankruptcy and the customer would be left holding the bag and still no statue. So again the optimism comes into play and I bet many are just hoping ARH finally delivers and all get their long awaited statues.....
true....the legal process is only really reserved for guys who are sure wins or guys prepared for the long haul with finances...so for these ARH guys we can only hope for KARMA to take effect. When that happens to the main perpetrators then JUSTICE is served!!
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 12:37 AM   #24
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
true....the legal process is only really reserved for guys who are sure wins or guys prepared for the long haul with finances...so for these ARH guys we can only hope for KARMA to take effect. When that happens to the main perpetrators then JUSTICE is served!!
yeah not to mention the embarrassment of going to court over naked comix bimbo statues..
Old 08-09-2019, 01:22 AM   #25
thecollector80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
yeah not to mention the embarrassment of going to court over naked comix bimbo statues..
i want their karma to be very slow and lingering....like what they do to the wasted preorders....slow and lingering.
Old 08-09-2019, 05:36 AM   #26
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
i want their karma to be very slow and lingering....like what they do to the wasted preorders....slow and lingering.
whats with all the buddhist talk..karma this karma that? I prefer a lightning bolt from Zeus to solve all the problems
Old 08-09-2019, 10:52 AM   #27
thecollector80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
whats with all the buddhist talk..karma this karma that? I prefer a lightning bolt from Zeus to solve all the problems
Lightning bolts? thats too rogue...i like the zen like approach....
Old 08-09-2019, 01:42 PM   #28
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Blue skin version does not look good, the hair being the same color as the skin really takes away from the sculpt.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 03:01 PM   #29
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
Blue skin version does not look good, the hair being the same color as the skin really takes away from the sculpt.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 09:23 PM   #30
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

I seen some more pics posted on FB and this statue looks really amazing..