Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 03-01-2024, 11:10 AM   #451
Exorcist
Hydra

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidmit One View Post
what is the purpose of wearing a mask?
My guess is some kind of bat-related virus
Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 11:11 AM   #452
Exorcist
Hydra

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by directdk View Post
Virtual Devil (French Collector) did a live unboxing a few weeks ago. The video on YT is called "Unbox Live ! Oui mais quoi ???"

I think it looks great! She looks fantastic with her hair to one side and over the shoulder too (though probably can't display that way because it'll cover up too many details / dragons). But it's amazing how hair style can really affect the overall piece. Filming the video at a good height and distance really helps too, with less distortions, and a better overall 360 idea of what the bust looks like. It's too bad it's such low-resolution due to the stream quality. According to the auto-translated CC, Virtual Devil will do another video in 4k at some point in the near future.

Excited to get mine. I ordered from Comic Concepts on Day 1 of the Preorder. I emailed them a few weeks ago and they are still trying to get back with me with the ETA for their stock. Initially it was supposed to be around Feb/March, but they said Chinese New Year changed the schedule a bit.

I'm in no particular rush as my Moducases for this piece won't arrive until Q3. I have a very large GOT display in mind, with the 3 Prime 1 statues, several different Drogons (Threezero, Gantaku, some customs), and a bunch of autographed memorabilia. But before then, I do have another display case I can put her in for the time being.

This will be my VERY FIRST silicone bust so I am super excited (and nervous). I will wear a mask and gloves when I assemble her lol. I also ordered the Night King by BBH, and that one should arrive in July/August-ish. It's going to be a fun year! Lol
Congratulations! I already received mine, IMO it is absolutely mind blowing
Old 03-01-2024, 08:51 PM   #453
directdk
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidmit One View Post
what is the purpose of wearing a mask?
LOLL I saw people recommending that in the IS Wonder Woman thread. I guess because you can breathe or spit some bacteria/particles from your mouth, and you don't want to get it on the silicone? LOLL Sounds like overkill, but I'm not taking any chances!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
To refrain from kissing her, duh.
Or this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exorcist View Post
Congratulations! I already received mine, IMO it is absolutely mind blowing
Oh wow! Awesome! =) Can you take some pics when you get the chance? Where did you order from?
directdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 12:32 AM   #454
Darkmouse
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by directdk View Post
Virtual Devil (French Collector) did a live unboxing a few weeks ago. The video on YT is called "Unbox Live ! Oui mais quoi ???"

I think it looks great! She looks fantastic with her hair to one side and over the shoulder too (though probably can't display that way because it'll cover up too many details / dragons). But it's amazing how hair style can really affect the overall piece. Filming the video at a good height and distance really helps too, with less distortions, and a better overall 360 idea of what the bust looks like. It's too bad it's such low-resolution due to the stream quality. According to the auto-translated CC, Virtual Devil will do another video in 4k at some point in the near future.

Excited to get mine. I ordered from Comic Concepts on Day 1 of the Preorder. I emailed them a few weeks ago and they are still trying to get back with me with the ETA for their stock. Initially it was supposed to be around Feb/March, but they said Chinese New Year changed the schedule a bit.

I'm in no particular rush as my Moducases for this piece won't arrive until Q3. I have a very large GOT display in mind, with the 3 Prime 1 statues, several different Drogons (Threezero, Gantaku, some customs), and a bunch of autographed memorabilia. But before then, I do have another display case I can put her in for the time being.

This will be my VERY FIRST silicone bust so I am super excited (and nervous). I will wear a mask and gloves when I assemble her lol. I also ordered the Night King by BBH, and that one should arrive in July/August-ish. It's going to be a fun year! Lol
Congratulations! I love your excitement. This will be my very first life scale bust as well and I?m also really nervous, largely because of how expensive it is and feeling like no one has really done a great job it displayed at the right height, lighting, and hair fussing. Also, I appreciate you letting us know about this review on YouTube. I?ve been checking YouTube almost every day, hoping someone will do an unboxing. I know Flankster posted one but it?s always nice to see different reviews, even if this was not in English. I look forward to his 4K in-depth review.
Darkmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 01:19 PM   #455
Exorcist
Hydra

Thumbs up

Adjusted the hairstyle yesterday, and I am very satisfied with the results. Absolutely love this bust 😀👍
Old 04-14-2024, 01:30 PM   #456
morty76
Justice League

Looks great.
morty76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 02:12 PM   #457
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Adjusted the hairstyle yesterday, and I am very satisfied with the results. Absolutely love this bust 😀👍
Who said this wasn't an interactive hobby? Great job!
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 03:03 PM   #458
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Great job! You're at least a part-time hair stylist now It's cool that rooted hair is durable enough to allow this kind of creativity.
IcedDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 03:27 PM   #459
jeremydmc
Black Panther

WOW, that looks incredible!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 05:53 PM   #460
ukshaun
Hercules

It is an amazing effort. Part of me still feels there is room for 10% improvement when it comes to nailing her look.

If they or another company attempted the same character, i would like to see them attempt her platted hair style with more plats.

ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote