Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-25-2023, 12:37 PM   #11
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
It was only a special on a special for yesterday. Those weren't the prices at the start of the sale. If you didn't see it that means it was already gone.
Ok, kinda weird they were not on sale during the start of the sale as those were on the original list but not a single one was at a sale price. So again what was the point of the birthday sale if 1 nothing was on sale day one and 2 you had to wait a few days for the price to drop? Not a great way to run a sale if you ask me.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 12:50 PM   #12
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Ok, kinda weird they were not on sale during the start of the sale as those were on the original list but not a single one was at a sale price. So again what was the point of the birthday sale if 1 nothing was on sale day one and 2 you had to wait a few days for the price to drop? Not a great way to run a sale if you ask me.
Okay we must be getting crossed wires here.

Tweeterhead put up the Birthday sale Tuesday. 6 statues at a discount. As they sold through they disappeared.
Saturday what few were left they discounted much more. Initially Teela was only discounted like $25-$50? from $530 MSRP. At the end she was $350.

30 minutes after ukshaun posted the sale I clicked and Scarecrow was DEFINITELY there and for $350 I think then Sat went down to $250. if it disappeared but came back for the deeper discount then maybe somebody cancelled or they inventoried another one?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 03:37 PM   #13
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Okay we must be getting crossed wires here.

Tweeterhead put up the Birthday sale Tuesday. 6 statues at a discount. As they sold through they disappeared.
Saturday what few were left they discounted much more. Initially Teela was only discounted like $25-$50? from $530 MSRP. At the end she was $350.

30 minutes after ukshaun posted the sale I clicked and Scarecrow was DEFINITELY there and for $350 I think then Sat went down to $250. if it disappeared but came back for the deeper discount then maybe somebody cancelled or they inventoried another one?
Again very weird, if you look at my previous post..one on Tuesday I was using said link and I did see the 6 statues, but not one was on sale. So unless they fixed it later on that day, I?m not sure. I stopped looking after an hour, because I was unimpressed. And you can see I said the Teela was priced @$540 which was not a sale, and the description was inaccurate..anyway what?s done is done at this point.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 04:13 PM   #14
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Again very weird, if you look at my previous post..one on Tuesday I was using said link and I did see the 6 statues, but not one was on sale. So unless they fixed it later on that day, I?m not sure. I stopped looking after an hour, because I was unimpressed. And you can see I said the Teela was priced @$540 which was not a sale, and the description was inaccurate..anyway what?s done is done at this point.

When this thread was posted there was no deal or no sale. Then i see the image of this statues at 50% off with $25 shipping...deal similar to their Black Friday Regular Superman deal.

Tweeterhead is a great company but they are very unpredictable. You have to expect the unexpected with this company...not in a good way. Things that are said that are gonna be done, aren't done and then things just pop up and go away like this with no rhyme or reason other than Chad wants it done that way. His company, his rules. Defiantly one of the more irregular companies out there, which is both good and bad, depending on what side you are on at the time.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 05:25 PM   #15
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Yep, same here. When I used the link the first few times, for example, the green Ivy variant was still listed as full price. It wasn't until the last day of the sale, when they sent out that final notice, that I saw her for super cheap. Of course, I was too late and she had already sold out.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 06:30 AM   #16
Billy Talent
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Can someone tell me where the hell the images are for ELVIRA?
I seen BSC posting a video but where the hell did he get the images from, I been googling and haven't found anything
Billy Talent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 09:09 AM   #17
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Talent View Post
Can someone tell me where the hell the images are for ELVIRA?
I seen BSC posting a video but where the hell did he get the images from, I been googling and haven't found anything
They are posted on Tweeterhead's Facebook. They posted the image gallery of both the TH version and the SS version, but then quickly deleted the SS version. I posted a few of each version in the Elvira thread.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 01:06 PM   #18
Billy Talent
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
They are posted on Tweeterhead's Facebook. They posted the image gallery of both the TH version and the SS version, but then quickly deleted the SS version. I posted a few of each version in the Elvira thread.
thank you!
Billy Talent is offline   Reply With Quote