Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Artist's Alley

Old 11-21-2023, 07:56 PM   #31
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Update Daredevil...

From the first to the latest, Daredevil gained more definition with each and every new update.

Definitely looks like the brick work has been more detailed along with all Daredevil himself since the first and last pic.

IronLungs31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2023, 06:03 PM   #32
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Update...Daredevil Suit Details & More

With these new updates it looks like there was a good amount of progression done this week. With some work done on the development of the cathedral ledge and angel.

Old 11-28-2023, 12:40 PM   #33
IronLungs31

Update: Daredevil More Details Added...

Daredevil looks to be moving along smoothly at this point with more details being added in every step of the progression of this project. Skin tone and face detail looks to have been added with a few more details being added to his suit. I think it almost time for a Then & Now post in the next couple of updates.

Old 11-28-2023, 12:43 PM   #34
ukshaun
Hercules

When i set eye's on the pencil drawings at the top of the page (page 1) i was not so impressed.
As i scrolled down the page (page 1) as the color is added to the drawings, they look impressive!

The Punisher looks excellent!
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 05:38 AM   #35
IronLungs31

Update: Deardevil/Matt Murdock...

Becoming more and more refined with each additional update that is being sent to me. Adding the details is having Daredevil looking more like himself these days. Looking at the top of this page until now you can see how much details has been add with still more to come.

Old 11-30-2023, 06:01 AM   #36
IronLungs31

Update: Then & Now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
When i set eye's on the pencil drawings at the top of the page (page 1) i was not so impressed.
As i scrolled down the page (page 1) as the color is added to the drawings, they look impressive!

The Punisher looks excellent!
Yeah, I would have to agree with you from the pencil drawing didn't feel like this project was off to a good start. I still find it funny how much it can change with the right type of coloring technique. I would like to change the city landscape layout behind Kingpin. I was thinking (maybe) of having it tapper off as it gets further behind his head not sure yet, but this project has come a long way from with still so far to go...

Then & Now...

Old 12-07-2023, 07:26 AM   #37
IronLungs31

Step by Step & Inch by Inch...

A little more Daredevil progression moving in the right direction.

Old 12-07-2023, 09:16 AM   #38
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Very impressive.....cannot wait to see it all done.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 09:53 AM   #39
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Just like the statue!

Whoever you've got doing this is an amazing colorists. Seen some great work from coloring books but I've never seen colored pencils look so real which I imagine to be very difficult.
Each pass looks more reals and with the shadows and everything this last one the Punisher looks like he's stepping right out of the art into real life like those art come to life scenes they do in some movies.
Wow excellent work. It looks like he is stepping right out of the page here Click image for larger version

Name:	i-n3WHtxH-L.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	166456...
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 05:30 AM   #40
IronLungs31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Very impressive.....cannot wait to see it all done.
It was told to me from the artist that it might be about done somewhere in January. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this project will be done by then. I would like to start the last artwork project around that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post
Wow excellent work. It looks like he is stepping right out of the page here Attachment 166456...
It's always in the small details that makes it all come to life in the end.