Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-08-2020, 07:00 PM   #11
JemBoyKen
Doh!

Did the new email with the pics get sent out?
JemBoyKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 07:35 PM   #12
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemBoyKen View Post
Did the new email with the pics get sent out?
If it did, I didn’t get it.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:26 PM   #13
JemBoyKen
Doh!

Hopefully they resend the email soon...I’d really like to see these pics!
JemBoyKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 05:10 AM   #14
ahkun_sg
Frackin!

Still no news on when the skirt variant will be ready?
ahkun_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 09:09 AM   #15
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkun_sg View Post
Still no news on when the skirt variant will be ready?
sadly no... not the first time TH asked for full payment with the promise it's going to be shipped within a few weeks and then we end up waiting several months... but I've always gotten my statue, sometimes it just takes longer then others... sometimes a lot longer.... I'm sure the virus had a part in it also...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 01:10 AM   #16
iceprince_x
Deadman

Still no update? Paid for everything already.
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 12:46 PM   #17
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceprince_x View Post
Still no update? Paid for everything already.
Join the club

As I mentioned in my post above, it's not the first time TH has asked for full payment saying the product is only a few weeks away, and then we end up waiting another 3-4 months before we actually get it.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 02:03 PM   #18
JoeWorf
The Herculoids

Note: This is a general rant and not directed at any specific individual and is a long held viewpoint.

I guess what I don’t get is all the repetitive hand-wringing and gnashing of teeth over TH’s customer service and screw-ups. Simply don’t deal with them directly in the future. There are alternatives. Go to Sideshow, BBTS, Spec Fic, your local comic book shop, eBay, Amazon, some shady character in an alley selling them out of an old dirty van…. anybody but TH, since they seem to cause such consternation with delays and imperfect deliverables. Many of you have valid complaints from the past…. I get that. But, now!!!??? They’ve got history. I reiterate, once you’ve settled up with past issues, simply leave them alone. If you have to have the EX, roll the dice and try to get it online on eBay or whatever, or just miss out on it. If you insist upon dealing directly with them again and it goes south, then you should’ve known better. One definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. If you keep returning for more abuse then you’re not a victim you’re a volunteer. “Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will learn in no other.” – Benjamin Franklin. Let it be said, that I have no quibbles with Chad or TH personally and wish him future success, but I have never ordered directly from him (or any other statue producer, for that matter) and likely never will. Buy his products, if you like (I will), but just not directly unless he changes his business model to suit your satisfaction and reasonable professional expectations. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
JoeWorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 09:15 AM   #19
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Got this email from TH.

"Hi Everyone,
We have an updated timeline for you regarding the Wonder Woman Season One Maquette, Add On, and Variant. The factory working on these pieces was the last one to open back up from the Coronavirus shutdown in China. Production has resumed and the Add-Ons are being completed. Everything should be shipping out to customers in August/Sept and then we can move onto more Wonder Woman goodness!!
We know some of you have seen that some Wonder Woman Season One Maquettes have been shipped out already, but those are just for anyone who did not order the Add-On or Variant. As you may or may not know, the Season One Maquettes for those who ordered the Add-On or Variant had to stay behind so that the cape can be made and fit the exact body it is made for. I underestimated the production process and the need for each one to be hand made to fit perfectly. The good news is we will be getting matching numbers for the Cape Add-On and the Wonder Woman EX.
Thankfully, she is coming soon! We cannot thank you enough for all of your patience and we appreciate all of your support. We hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy. "

jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 09:51 AM   #20
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Got that email as well. Getting closer!
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote