Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 07-04-2006, 10:45 PM   #21
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton Knight
This program sounds great! Can I pay in pie?

Pie is an acceptable form of payment.
Sam Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:48 PM   #22
Rogue
I wear the pants around here
Producer

What is a ballpeen hammer? It sounds very painful.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 11:23 PM   #23
William Paquet
Sculptor
Sculptor

the many faces of Sam Wilson

Most of you are unaware of the vast repertoire one Sam Wilson is currently developing. He recently sent me a rough draft of his first book, the working title is-

Pi vs. Pie.

One man's journey of self-discovery through Euclidian Geometry, Astrophysics, and the Hostess Corporation.

Playing off the fact that Pi is an irrational number measuring, 3.14159, it is Mr. Wilson’s theory is that this is the exact ratio of Hostess Lemon pies that can be consumed before the onset of acid reflux. Any less pie than Pi will result in unsatisfactory mental health, lack of energy, and feelings of homicidal rage. Any more pie than Pi, will result in heartburn.

Truly a landmark discovery, and one that will make Steven J Hawking himself stand up and take notice.
William Paquet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 11:35 PM   #24
Batwing
Cobra Command

Dear Sam,

You are indeed a saviour. I want to come out of this fugue I am currently in, and would like to change my life with the patented Sam Wilson Self-Improvement Method.

You see, I am switching jobs because I am disillusioned with the management in this fine organization that is not serious about Organizational Change. In fact, they are doing everything wrong and if change initiatives won't solve the problem, then I would resort to the proven 'ballpeen hammer to the gonads' intervention. (In contrast, applying my Iron Fist kung fu may be a 'tad' lethal, and I really don't want to go to jail). I really want to do this as my last act of service in a potentially fine organization. The People need some hope, and I want to give it to them (Hope, that is, not another round of 'ballpeen hammer to the gonads' action).

Will you accept pie with roast duck filling?

Yours across the oceans,
Batwing

p.s. I already feel better.
Batwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 04:43 AM   #25
Comicboy
Deadman

Comicboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 04:49 AM   #26
JDH
Agent of H.A.M.M.E.R.
Producer

Brilliant, Sam. And thanks again.

Y'know, if only I'd known, I could have saved kdawg the air fare and used my own ballpeen hammer to hit Seal in the balls in court only the other week. He was being sued by his ex-manager. He lost, to the tune of a couple of million. Luckily, the judge got down off the bench and hit him in the balls with his gavel. Maybe not so much power in the old fella, but gavels can leave splinters.
JDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 05:12 AM   #27
bane
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Do you get a money back guarantee,
bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 05:38 AM   #28
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

LOL Sam you should have been a writer.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:29 AM   #29
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Paquet
Most of you are unaware of the vast repertoire one Sam Wilson is currently developing. He recently sent me a rough draft of his first book, the working title is-

Pi vs. Pie.

One man's journey of self-discovery through Euclidian Geometry, Astrophysics, and the Hostess Corporation.

Playing off the fact that Pi is an irrational number measuring, 3.14159, it is Mr. Wilson’s theory is that this is the exact ratio of Hostess Lemon pies that can be consumed before the onset of acid reflux. Any less pie than Pi will result in unsatisfactory mental health, lack of energy, and feelings of homicidal rage. Any more pie than Pi, will result in heartburn.

Truly a landmark discovery, and one that will make Steven J Hawking himself stand up and take notice.

Thanks WP, Pie vs. Pie is one of many projects I'm working on. My next book is, "BBQ, Foxy Latina's Taking Bubble Bath's Together, and the Middle East Peace Process", surely a bestseller and a blueprint to finnaly bringing harmony to the middle east. My 2 step plan, consisting of throwing a big ass BBQ and inviting all the middle eastern leaders to it, and then hiring a bunch of famous latina actresses (Eva Mendes, Salma Hayek, Roselyn Sanchez, Heidi Klum, not latina but hot, anyway...) and having them take a giant bubblebath with each other in full view of said bbq'ers. I think this is a landmark peace conference in the making, and my new book will explain exactly how it works (pictures included).
Old 07-05-2006, 06:30 AM   #30
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

Quote:
Originally Posted by bane
Do you get a money back guarantee,
I guarntee you, if whacking someone in the balls with a ballpeen hammer does not garner you the results you seek, you will recieve a refund in full.