Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 09-18-2007, 01:46 PM   #1
patrickwm68
The Flash

Angry USPS Click n' Ship Problem

I've been using this for a while and aside from some technical issues with the site it's been fine. Now all of a sudden they're accusing me of reusing cancelled labels. They said i cancelled a label in February and reused it in August, and another label was cancelled in April and reused on 9/13. I can't use the site now until I pay for these labels they say I reused. I told them they're mistaken and now they're saying they'll investigate it. Anyone else had problems with them?
patrickwm68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 02:22 PM   #2
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Nope never ran into a problem like this and i use click and ship for all my US packages, long as they are not over the 24" rule for packages.

Ive canceled a few before and no problems.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 02:49 PM   #3
cougartrace
I like !%&!%&!%&!%&

No offense to my friend, Nuff, but I've had it up to here with USPS.

I hate stopping by the post office to find 30 people in line and only one person working. And they don't move very fast.

I know you can use click and ship..but not on international packages (well at least for still not having to stand in line)
cougartrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 03:38 PM   #4
ANGRYCOMICMAN
Cobra Command

I've had it ith them.
But the more you complain, the more they beat the sh!t out of your stuff.
I threatened to "remove a drivers genitals through his mouth" if another package comes damaged.
I have 4 claims in with these pricks.
I hope all their middle management has strokes, falls and breaks their hips.
ANGRYCOMICMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:00 PM   #5
Jesse321
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwm68 View Post
I've been using this for a while and aside from some technical issues with the site it's been fine. Now all of a sudden they're accusing me of reusing cancelled labels. They said i cancelled a label in February and reused it in August, and another label was cancelled in April and reused on 9/13. I can't use the site now until I pay for these labels they say I reused. I told them they're mistaken and now they're saying they'll investigate it. Anyone else had problems with them?
I had a similar problem ... you have to pay for the label and then go into the history and request a refund for the unused label.
Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:05 PM   #6
'Nuff
ROT Minister of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougartrace View Post
No offense to my friend, Nuff, but I've had it up to here with USPS.

I hate stopping by the post office to find 30 people in line and only one person working. And they don't move very fast.

I know you can use click and ship..but not on international packages (well at least for still not having to stand in line)
No offense taken...I've had it with the shoddy service myself...The USPS as it stands today SUCKS...They may as well leave out the service part and call it USP...because there is no "Service"...
'Nuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:11 PM   #7
patrickwm68
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse321 View Post
I had a similar problem ... you have to pay for the label and then go into the history and request a refund for the unused label.
Isn't that the same as pleading guilty for something you didn't do? I just don't want to give them the satisfaction. At least I can still use Paypal to ship, I just don't get the cashback for using the Paypal card.
patrickwm68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:26 PM   #8
Jesse321
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwm68 View Post
Isn't that the same as pleading guilty for something you didn't do? I just don't want to give them the satisfaction. At least I can still use Paypal to ship, I just don't get the cashback for using the Paypal card.
No, it's not ... did you ever have to reprint a label? If you did you might have done the same label twice without noticing ... that's what happened to me.

Regardless, if they have a proof of delivery for the label in question, which I'm sure they do ... you're screwed no matter how you cut it, because they have proof that that label was used and the package delivered, regardless of how much time went by.

Your only option now (that is, if you don't want to be sent to collections and have a blemish on your credit for what I'm sure is probably a petty amount .. based purely on your sense of "satisfaction") is to pay it and then find the label you didn't use and request a refund for it.
Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:29 PM   #9
Avenger
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse321 View Post
No, it's not ... did you ever have to reprint a label? If you did you might have done the same label twice without noticing ... that's what happened to me.

Regardless, if they have a proof of delivery for the label in question, which I'm sure they do ... you're screwed no matter how you cut it, because they have proof that that label was used and the package delivered, regardless of how much time went by.

Your only option now (that is, if you don't want to be sent to collections and have a blemish on your credit for what I'm sure is probably a petty amount .. based purely on your sense of "satisfaction") is to pay it and then find the label you didn't use and request a refund for it.
Government red tape
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:39 PM   #10
'Nuff
ROT Minister of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGRYCOMICMAN View Post
I've had it ith them.
But the more you complain, the more they beat the sh!t out of your stuff.
I threatened to "remove a drivers genitals through his mouth" if another package comes damaged.
I have 4 claims in with these pricks.
I hope all their middle management has strokes, falls and breaks their hips.
There is the problem...They don't give a sh!t...They are trying to make their "numbers" so they will get promoted...
'Nuff is offline   Reply With Quote