Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 03-06-2020, 12:28 PM   #1
DJSmith1
Doh!

Revisit for mixed Media 1:4 Scale Vega and M. Bison

So... my SF statue collection consists of 1:4 MM (mixed media) Sagat and Balrog, and 1:4 Ultra Vega and M. Bison.

I have a mixed collection of the 4 original bosses because the MM Vega and M. Bison are fails IMO. MM Vega has way too many issues, and MM Bison just sucks. The Ultra versions of these two characters completely blow the MM versions away.

My question is, will PCS ever revisit MM Vega and M. Bison because it is definitely needed.

I mean, just look at MM Balrog and Sagat... Picture perfect.

Thanks
DJSmith1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 12:47 PM   #2
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

They were supposed to, but when Anthony and Mark took over they kinda threw SF to the side. Ryu , guile, akuma, and Ken got mixed media museum pose revisits but it looks like it'll end there.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 04:38 PM   #3
DJSmith1
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
They were supposed to, but when Anthony and Mark took over they kinda threw SF to the side. Ryu , guile, akuma, and Ken got mixed media museum pose revisits but it looks like it'll end there.
That would be an absolute shame.
Old 03-06-2020, 04:39 PM   #4
DJSmith1
Doh!

So no more Jerry Macaluso at PCS?
Old 03-06-2020, 06:08 PM   #5
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

Yes Jerry bailed years ago.They are doing a 1/3 Bison, so I think they wont do a 1/4 for now
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 10:23 PM   #6
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSmith1 View Post
So... my SF statue collection consists of 1:4 MM (mixed media) Sagat and Balrog, and 1:4 Ultra Vega and M. Bison.

I have a mixed collection of the 4 original bosses because the MM Vega and M. Bison are fails IMO. MM Vega has way too many issues, and MM Bison just sucks. The Ultra versions of these two characters completely blow the MM versions away.

My question is, will PCS ever revisit MM Vega and M. Bison because it is definitely needed.

I mean, just look at MM Balrog and Sagat... Picture perfect.

Thanks
Welcome, fellow Street Fighter fan! I've seen your enthusiasm on facebook, and it reminded me of when I first found these collectibles too.

There are more options for Street Fighter these days, but unfortunately PCS Street Fighter is a big "?" right now.

With the old owner (...and new owners) fiasco, plans are harder to come by. They've slowed way down on pre-orders, plus they have other new licenses taking their time. Street Fighter has taken a back seat.

The 1:4 MM, 1:4 Ultra, 1:4 Season Pass (swimsuit), and 1:3 lines appear to be active, but pre-orders are few and far between (right now). When the legal issues are all settled and the company is on more solid ground, will the releases pick up? I haven't heard.

I believe that, IF the lines continue, you could see PCS revisit Ryu, Vega, Cammy, Ken, Zangief, Bison and Chun-Li with an "Ultimate" MM release. They are all very popular characters, and their original mixed-media was lesser quality, plus the likenesses were less game-accurate than the releases starting with Sagat. I'm sure PCS would take any excuse to make them again.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 12:34 AM   #7
DJSmith1
Doh!

Thanks for the welcome, ZL. I hope you're right about the revisits. And you are 100% correct. MM Sagat is exactly where the line truly came to life.

I have wanted Street Fighter toys/statues since I was 11 years old! PCS needs to move forward with their 1:4 MM and ultra lines. It appears that PCS is planning to release a 1:4 ultra Sagat at some point. Hopefully they will make a 1:4 ultra Balrog after that!