Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

Old 04-10-2008, 10:18 AM   #11
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Depends on how you look at the question.

In terms of comic book time, Selene.

In terms of the mutant who's been in Marvel Comics for the longest time, the Sub-Mariner.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 10:28 AM   #12
Primal
Batman

Maybe Nightcrawler's dad?
Who was revealed to be the inspiration behind the Judeo-Christian version of the Devil. Also explained why Nightcrawler's bamf clouds smell like sulfur.
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 10:34 AM   #13
superdoug
Minister of ROT

I thought Nightcrawler's dad was a human viscount or something that Mystique was using, and she dumped baby Kurt to keep her husband from learning -she- was a mutant? Or was there some infidelity going on there?

I'm pretty sure it's Selene, though.
superdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 05:15 PM   #14
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdoug View Post
I thought Nightcrawler's dad was a human viscount or something that Mystique was using, and she dumped baby Kurt to keep her husband from learning -she- was a mutant? Or was there some infidelity going on there?

nope, now he's some ancient demon/mutant hybrid and Angel is a real angel mutant so Warrens blood hurts Kurt...yay retcons
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 07:34 PM   #15
Primal
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdoug View Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azazel_(Marvel_Comics)

Quote:
Azazel is a comic book character in the Marvel Comics and is the biological father of Nightcrawler. His first appearance was in Uncanny X-Men #428, during The Draco storyline, written by Chuck Austen.

Azazel claims that many years ago an ancient horde of demonic mutants from biblical times called the Neyaphem were in an epic battle with a group of angelic over-zealous mutants, named the Cheyarafim. They were victorious in the battle and vanquished the "evil" mutants to an alternate dimension for all eternity. The Neyaphem's leader, Azazel, was the only one who was able to breach the dimensional void for brief periods of time due to his teleportation powers. His only hope to return to earth was by impregnating ladies because his children are linked to his dimension.
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 12:03 AM   #16
superdoug
Minister of ROT

Wow. That is amazingly dumb. Well, then, I would have to go with Azazel as the oldest mutant, since they were 'demon mutants.'
superdoug is offline   Reply With Quote