Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-27-2018, 07:13 PM   #511
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I don’t think that’s a better comparison. No one has control over the size of their feet. One has to make a choice to exert the time and effort to be as jacked as Ivy is here.
This isn't jacked.

crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 07:17 PM   #512
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
This isn't jacked.

The point is, you don’t get this musculature without working at it...

nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 07:20 PM   #513
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
The point is, you don’t get this musculature without working at it...

Exactly, and another problem is why is it only back muscles? She has no muscle definition through the rest of her body other than some on her biceps, shoulders and traps. It would be pretty tough to get that much back muscle without washboard abs and strong legs. Not only that but if you work out on your back and don’t balance it out with chest, you screw up your posture pretty bad.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 07:26 PM   #514
VindictvePotato
Shadowhawk

good thing those who don't like this can keep the og. And hopefully this will be a low es for those of us who love it.
VindictvePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 07:27 PM   #515
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
We have very different definition of "jacked". I'm just gonna have to let you guys have this. Just too thick headed. See you all when it's revealed.
Thick headed huh. That’s pretty ridiculous.
I have never ever seen in real life had a naked woman in front of me with a muscular back like that. From fit woman that played sports in high school to woman that stay in shape into thier 30s. She has the back of a true full time athlete. Ivy has a muscular back.

It’s not being thick headed. It’s being real.
Sometimes you need to put the pipe down before making comments son.
Not only is her back that of a bodybuilder/ athlete, because of its muscularity, it doesn’t match the rest of her body. Unless she just works out on back days.......
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 07:28 PM   #516
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicJesus View Post
Exactly, and another problem is why is it only back muscles? She has no muscle definition through the rest of her body other than some on her biceps, shoulders and traps. It would be pretty tough to get that much back muscle without washboard abs and strong legs. Not only that but if you work out on your back and don’t balance it out with chest, you screw up your posture pretty bad.
Word
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 07:34 PM   #517
VindictvePotato
Shadowhawk

It should come with a vine or a flower that rests in her palm. It would take it to next level imo
VindictvePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 08:32 PM   #518
Mister H
Green Goblin

Quote:
Originally Posted by VindictvePotato View Post
It should come with a vine or a flower that rests in her palm. It would take it to next level imo
Just not the same flower that the Nightmare Joker has.
ZING!
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 08:49 PM   #519
adee
Green Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
I get the point you're trying to make. It's just not a great one. You're acting like sideshow gave ivy wings or something. A better comparison would be a joker with slightly larger than normal feet.
She's ripped dude. There's no denying it. I'm not saying it's unattractive but it's completely out of character for her. For this kinda money they have to be dead on to get me to bite.

The worst part is the print nails her. I don't get it.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 09:44 PM   #520
mistermark
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicJesus View Post
All I see when I look at the new PF is her opening her mouth and stating in a bizarre vocal tone "Hi there, my name's Steve." Just UGHS. I hope Catwoman will be feminine, curvy and CLASSY with no hidden agenda as to what needs to be accepted as beautiful. Just give us a gorgeous WOMAN to look at with feminine curves and a beautiful soft, sensual face

The Ivy print NAILS what this PF should've been but instead they give us muscular androgyny. Again, not what should be sold to us for $600. She should be spectacular and GORGEOUS from very angle at that price. I have nothing against trans people or female body builders but a seductress like Ivy is not where you want to reinterpret a DC classic and stray from her being a SEDUCTRESS
mistermark is offline   Reply With Quote