Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-25-2018, 09:26 AM   #121
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I would be more than fine with a line of females based on Artgerm covers, especially with these more compact bases. I think Supergirl is the best Supergirl anyone has ever done (to date) and she's also the most faithful Artgerm adaption I've ever seen.

I'd even be ok if the line was slightly more basic and had no switch out parts and only came in one edition.
99% agree. I love Supergirl, but in some respects Mera excites me more because how out of the blue it felt. She opens the door to possible other surprise characters.

The 1% I disagree with, sort of, is some characters I do hope get two heads if they have masks or helms. A 1/3 Hawkgirl with swappable heads would be amazing.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 09:47 AM   #122
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
99% agree. I love Supergirl, but in some respects Mera excites me more because how out of the blue it felt. She opens the door to possible other surprise characters.

The 1% I disagree with, sort of, is some characters I do hope get two heads if they have masks or helms. A 1/3 Hawkgirl with swappable heads would be amazing.
I can see that with Mera - because she's more obscure than Supergirl is. It's awesome they're doing these, I just wish we would get confirmation of more to come in the line with cohesive bases (the silver part at the bottom with the character insignia).

Has Artgerm done a Hawkgirl? I would absolutely love a Wonder Woman based on either of these:

NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 10:48 AM   #123
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

Quote:
I would be more than fine with a line of females based on Artgerm covers, especially with these more compact bases. I think Supergirl is the best Supergirl anyone has ever done (to date) and she's also the most faithful Artgerm adaption I've ever seen.

I'd even be ok if the line was slightly more basic and had no switch out parts and only came in one edition.
Agreed. No switch outs tells me they are trying to be true to the artwork so there will be another more classic Supergirl.
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 10:49 AM   #124
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidLiquidFox View Post
Agreed. No switch outs tells me they are trying to be true to the artwork so there will be another more classic Supergirl.
Agreed. That was pretty much confirmed too when someone asked if there would be an angry COH or switch out arms with no cat, and they specifically stated they were staying true to the artwork hence no plans for any such switch out pieces.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:53 AM   #125
Augen
Metal Men

1. I would love either of those Wonder Woman in 1/3

2. The Cover Girls Hawkgirl is based off his. Here is the thread.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=156967
Old 09-25-2018, 10:58 AM   #126
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
1. I would love either of those Wonder Woman in 1/3

2. The Cover Girls Hawkgirl is based off his. Here is the thread.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=156967
LMAO, if they do her they better plan on folded wings instead of outstretched wings. Can you imagine the width on a 1/3 scale statue with huge, feathered wings?
Old 09-25-2018, 11:01 AM   #127
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
I can see that with Mera - because she's more obscure than Supergirl is. It's awesome they're doing these, I just wish we would get confirmation of more to come in the line with cohesive bases (the silver part at the bottom with the character insignia).

Has Artgerm done a Hawkgirl? I would absolutely love a Wonder Woman based on either of these:

Either one of these in 1:3rd and I'm totally in. Hopefully the sales of this Supergirl and Mera are good so we can see others based of Artgerms art.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 11:14 AM   #128
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
Either one of these in 1:3rd and I'm totally in. Hopefully the sales of this Supergirl and Mera are good so we can see others based of Artgerms art.
I'd have plenty of suggestions...

Old 09-25-2018, 11:21 AM   #129
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I'd love Starfire, but he really doesn't draw her much. The only time I've seen a Starfire of his was the design used for one of the DC Cover Girls.
Old 09-25-2018, 11:25 AM   #130
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
I'd love Starfire, but he really doesn't draw her much. The only time I've seen a Starfire of his was the design used for one of the DC Cover Girls.
I know he has never drawn Big Barda, but I'd love her as well.

I'm pinning a lot of hopes on this and Fabok line for my 1/3 fix.