Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 03-24-2022, 01:25 PM   #71
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

I don't know if I can drop over $800 on him honestly...
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 07:41 AM   #72
SDguy

Ordered Death DE, but yeah, I know they are large pieces, but $700 after shipping for 1/6 is rough. That said, I wanted the Triforce piece forever, but it's size and relatively basic paint app for its size, kept me away. So this was a no brainer.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 09:08 AM   #73
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Ordered Death DE, but yeah, I know they are large pieces, but $700 after shipping for 1/6 is rough. That said, I wanted the Triforce piece forever, but it's size and relatively basic paint app for its size, kept me away. So this was a no brainer.
DE is $750 for me before shipping. I don't think the claws look good at all, i would have preferred alternative scythes tbh.

$720 for the EX for the light up...i could probably save myself ?100 or more and get the Regular.

Decisions.
Old 03-25-2022, 09:12 AM   #74
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
DE is $750 for me before shipping. I don't think the claws look good at all, i would have preferred alternative scythes tbh.

$720 for the EX for the light up...i could probably save myself ?100 or more and get the Regular.

Decisions.
I like light ups, so at that point the minor price difference between EX and DE was a non issue. I'm sure you'd be perfectly happy with the reg ed. The awesomeness is still there
Old 03-25-2022, 10:30 AM   #75
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Yeah same. I love light ups and I'd be fine with the EX but the price difference is not that big with the DE and it also offers a smaller space option just in case.

I just wish the candles would light up
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 10:37 AM   #76
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
Yeah same. I love light ups and I'd be fine with the EX but the price difference is not that big with the DE and it also offers a smaller space option just in case.

I just wish the candles would light up
That would be a nice touch, But I'm guessing the scale makes it prohibitive (too small) to make that easy. The only thing the Triforce piece wins in a comparison is the light up scythes. That was an awesome touch. I realize it's almost impossible on 1/6 scale (ie thin) scythes, but still.....
Old 03-25-2022, 11:10 AM   #77
MPCanes
The X-Men

Does anyone have in hand pics of War? I didn't see any unboxings on any video sites, would be curious how the production piece turned out (it shows as in stock on the F4F site now).
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 11:35 AM   #78
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPCanes View Post
Does anyone have in hand pics of War? I didn't see any unboxings on any video sites, would be curious how the production piece turned out (it shows as in stock on the F4F site now).
Loads on the F4F Facebook group have got him he looks good but i have reservations on the face sculpt/paints..

Mines supposed to have shipped but no idea where it is...unusual for me to get stuff later from F4F.
Old 03-25-2022, 12:03 PM   #79
MPCanes
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Loads on the F4F Facebook group have got him he looks good but i have reservations on the face sculpt/paints..

Mines supposed to have shipped but no idea where it is...unusual for me to get stuff later from F4F.
Looks like it is moot for me since he went on Wait List late yesterday/early today, lol.
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 12:20 PM   #80
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPCanes View Post
Mine arrives today. I'll post pics. While I heard mention of face paint issues from initial pics (I wasn't really paying attention at the time - didn't PO), all the in hand pics I've seen recently, and there are tons, in the FB group have looked good to me.