Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 10-07-2007, 10:20 PM   #1
TheMadTitan
Kindly Asked To Leave

Mad Titan needs your help, guys!

Hi folks,

I just bought a Mr Sinister BD Bust from a guy called gammaguy24 on ebay. I paid him via Paypal yesterday and he replied me that his email is wrong and Paypal instructed him to have me to cancel the original payment. While it is being refunded, he told me to send the new payment to his another email account. He has 100% positive feedbacks. Any ideas how to cancel my original payment via Paypa, guys? This gammaguy24 had an account on this forum, but doesn't seem to be active at all. Thanks!

Titan
TheMadTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 10:31 PM   #2
ta2215
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...
Adamantium Member

I found this info, I hope it helps:

Quote:
You may only cancel a payment if the Status of the payment is Unclaimed and the recipient has not yet signed up for PayPal and collected the money. Show me Show me (If your payment is Completed and you want to request a refund, please contact the recipient of the payment.)

The following 'Unclaimed' payments may be cancelled:

You sent your payment to an email address the recipient has not yet added to his account. Once the recipient adds the email address to his PayPal account, the payment will be automatically credited to his balance

The recipient has not yet confirmed his email address. For security reasons, PayPal can only credit payments sent to a confirmed email address

If you cancel an eCheck payment, the withdrawal from your bank account cannot be cancelled. Instead, the eCheck amount will be credited to your PayPal account balance.

Here's How:

1. Click on the My Account tab
2. Click on the History subtab
3. Click on the Cancel button in the Action column of the transaction in question
4. Click Cancel Payment
5. You have successfully cancelled this payment
ta2215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 10:47 PM   #3
TheMadTitan
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2215 View Post
I found this info, I hope it helps:
ta, thanks for the instruction set! Let me give it a try and let u know how it goes, thanks bro
TheMadTitan is offline   Reply With Quote