Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 05-20-2017, 04:03 PM   #191
jadekite22
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnnie View Post
Lol, Saun. Didn't you get banned from here (SF). Back under a new username?
He's also changed his username on Youtube a few times since the Matrix Studios incident, which says more about who was the "scammer" in that scenario than the threads he started on multiple forums
jadekite22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 06:05 PM   #192
SteveL.
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Gotta love people starved for attention and freebies/discounts.
SteveL. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 08:48 PM   #193
gokuvegeta
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadekite22 View Post
He's also changed his username on Youtube a few times since the Matrix Studios incident, which says more about who was the "scammer" in that scenario than the threads he started on multiple forums
I have not changed my YouTube at all since matrix issue. I changed it a while ago from my name to statue collector 117. That's it. Fool.

Matrix sent me statue. It arrived broken. I gave them 2 months to fix it. They did nothing. And blocked me. So I filed PayPal claim and got my money back. That's the end of that.
gokuvegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 09:33 PM   #194
jadekite22
Kindly Asked To Leave

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokuvegeta View Post
I have not changed my YouTube at all since matrix issue. I changed it a while ago from my name to statue collector 117. That's it. Fool.

Matrix sent me statue. It arrived broken. I gave them 2 months to fix it. They did nothing. And blocked me. So I filed PayPal claim and got my money back. That's the end of that.
You went by Sean Sanders, Statue Collector, then Statue Collector 117. I watch statue reviews on Youtube to help inform purchasing decisions and, despite not being a subscriber and, in fact, actively trying to avoid your videos on my feed, I kept accidentally clicking on them because you changed your handle. So nice try.

I don't really see how any situation involving being sent a review sample qualifies as a "scam". They covered your shipping cost. When you acknowledged the packaging was the reason your piece arrived broken, they said they were working on a better method of shipping you a replacement. You bad-mouthed them the entire time, making the situation impossible on their end (why would you want them to rush so you'd end up with another broken piece? Fool.) Of course they blocked you. Several Facebook groups and apparently forums have too.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:02 PM   #195
gokuvegeta
Kindly Asked To Leave

I only badmouther them after two months of them not helping me. I still paid $1800 for it. Just got free shipping. They never updated me they were impossible to work with. Please do stay off my channel I don't want people like you watching my videos.
gokuvegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 10:52 PM   #196
jadekite22
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokuvegeta View Post
I only badmouther them after two months of them not helping me. I still paid $1800 for it. Just got free shipping. They never updated me they were impossible to work with. Please do stay off my channel I don't want people like you watching my videos.
Shipping cost isn't insignificant from overseas. If the idea of covering it was in exchange for review, I don't see why they would take another hit (a broken piece is still lost money on their end. Totally sympathize with you on the damage. It did look like an absolute mess.) while you, in fact, were badmouthing them prior to. I remember one video ended with you calling them uncooperative before you started creating threads regarding the "scam".

I didn't comment on those threads to defend them because it's not like I would recommend buying an unlicensed product in any situation. However, the last--and possibly only--comment I ever left on one of your videos was complimentary, as I did appreciate at least seeing the artistry of the unlicensed DBZ pieces you showcased/reviewed. So, yes, I'm sure "people like me" visiting your channel (mistakenly or otherwise) stains its purity. How will you possibly continue knowing that some of the past thumbs-up that earned you views might've come from a source that once spoke critically of you on a forum?
Old 06-01-2017, 12:42 PM   #197
capchi3
Death is hereditary.

GHOST INB THE SHELL
capchi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 12:59 PM   #198
capchi3
Death is hereditary.

capchi3 GHOST IN THE SHELL

GHOST IN THE SHELL by WETA #473/500
Many have different opinions of her FACE, it may not be to your liking and there's no right and wrong. I own it and that's the only thing that matters to me. Weta's quality is impeccable, solid, clean lines and a must for the any fan of the charactor. Please check out more photos in the Collection Corner under "capchi3's collection from the heart".....Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GHOST CONV-E0030.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	185.8 KB
ID:	104876   Click image for larger version

Name:	GHOST CONV-E0044.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	104877   Click image for larger version

Name:	GHOST CONV-E0052.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	104878  
capchi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 01:03 PM   #199
jadekite22
Kindly Asked To Leave

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by capchi3 View Post
Many have different opinions of her FACE, it may not be to your liking and there's no right and wrong. I own it and that's the only thing that matters to me. Weta's quality is impeccable, solid, clean lines and a must for the any fan of the charactor. Please check out more photos in the Collection Corner under "capchi3's collection from the heart".....Thanks for looking!
I dig it. Congrats.
Old 06-01-2017, 02:58 PM   #200
grphyx1
Kingpin

the third photo is very nice. Congrats on getting a piece you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capchi3 View Post
grphyx1 is online now   Reply With Quote