Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2017, 01:48 AM   #2881
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

Hello Rebecca,

I would like to know if that is normal I did not receive my payment request for Evil lyn shipping yet.

Thank you
Old 09-12-2017, 04:57 AM   #2882
arrival
Frackin!

Hi, Rebecca

I received my 1/4 Skeletor EX today (order#5779) but I got two same jaws without exclusive jaw.

I saw some collectors on PCS Group said that there might be no more EX jaw left as Customer service told them.

Could you help to send me the correct one?

Case#23996
Old 09-12-2017, 12:40 PM   #2883
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
Hello Rebecca,

I would like to know if that is normal I did not receive my payment request for Evil lyn shipping yet.

Thank you
Hello,

Please PM me your email address the order is under and I'll look into it. (:
Old 09-12-2017, 12:44 PM   #2884
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrival View Post
Hi, Rebecca

I received my 1/4 Skeletor EX today (order#5779) but I got two same jaws without exclusive jaw.

I saw some collectors on PCS Group said that there might be no more EX jaw left as Customer service told them.

Could you help to send me the correct one?

Case#23996
Hello,

Unfortunately it is true - the Skeletor replacements we received DO have each jaw, but it seems the open mouth jaw on the replacements isn't as noticeably open. We do not have more of the open jaw I'm afraid.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:45 PM   #2885
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Thank you for posting and your work is appreciated.
Thank you kindly!
Old 09-12-2017, 05:53 PM   #2886
7omous
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

hello rebecca,

the blanka shipments are taking a ridiculous amount of time. I sent an email out got an email from aurora weeks ago telling me they would be shipped out. I check everyday and receive nothing.

it really is unfair to ask for payment and ship things out so late.

Regards
Old 09-12-2017, 10:32 PM   #2887
Adon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Hi Rebecca,

What do we do if we have pre-existing orders from before the new website was made? For example, I have a Necalli order which is due for shipment soon as per your newsletter. Therefore, will a shipping invoice be sent to me via PayPal like how PCS used to do OR will I have to add many of my old pre-orders to my profile online on the new website in order to choose a shipping method and to complete the transaction on the website itself? Please let us know thanks.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:32 PM   #2888
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7omous View Post
hello rebecca,

the blanka shipments are taking a ridiculous amount of time. I sent an email out got an email from aurora weeks ago telling me they would be shipped out. I check everyday and receive nothing.

it really is unfair to ask for payment and ship things out so late.

Regards
Hello,

We're sorry for the delay. We were shipping them at a good pace but unfortunately we have to wait for the remaining quantity to arrive at our warehouse, as the last of what we had wasn't passing our QC here. This is the last shipment that was QC'd with our old QC guy in China - so this won't happen again.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:34 PM   #2889
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adon View Post
Hi Rebecca,

What do we do if we have pre-existing orders from before the new website was made? For example, I have a Necalli order which is due for shipment soon as per your newsletter. Therefore, will a shipping invoice be sent to me via PayPal like how PCS used to do OR will I have to add many of my old pre-orders to my profile online on the new website in order to choose a shipping method and to complete the transaction on the website itself? Please let us know thanks.
Hello,

You will receive a paypal invoice for the final balance and shipping. The order placed before the new website will not be under your account for a while longer. When the method of payment does change we will make an announcement. (:
Old 09-14-2017, 08:59 AM   #2890
Adon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello,

You will receive a paypal invoice for the final balance and shipping. The order placed before the new website will not be under your account for a while longer. When the method of payment does change we will make an announcement. (:
Noted thanks.
Closed Thread