Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 09-18-2017, 10:07 AM   #2511
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamactius View Post
My replacement for my 1/4 Ryu also has paint chips and big gaps on it. I feel like I've been really mislead by this company. I was led to believe that I was paying more for higher quality and better QC, but that's not the case. Eric said he would hand sign all the statues that were bought directly from his website, but that wasn't true. I brought it up when I received my first statue and was ignored. My replacement doesn't even fit on the base. The gaps where they glued it together look terrible. It's obvious someone didn't care enough to take the time to inspect my replacement. Maybe Prototypez can actually act like they give a sh$t this time around. I'm very disappointed in this company. I had really high expectations with all the hype. I really want to love this company, but they're making it very hard. P.S. Prototypez, please invest in some folders to protect your art prints. You can't just have them rattling around in the box with a plastic sleeve as it's only defence.
I am sorry you think you have been misled, I am
Also sorry you think this is the end and that you assume we won't do anything to help you get either a new replacement or a full refund.
Please what you are doing is not beneficial to anyone.
We could have done the same with your situation as we have with a handful of others.
In any event please email me at my personal email ericksosa@mac.com and our warehouse manager Miguel
miguel@prototypezstudios.com
I will personally make sure you get a full refund.

You saying we didn't care enough is a bit too extreme.
You have got no idea what the last two years have entailed in terms of quality control and making sure we delivered the best product we humanly could.
We have learned a lot from Ryu and thus have improved the way we produce akuma. Also we will have the new lithography protected in a folder of some sort.

We wanted to sign the bases but it wasn't possible due to scheduling conflicts with production at the factories.
I personally decided to do a digital signature as to make sure my signature was on every base.
I am sorry you feel we failed you but please contact me, I will personally send you a reimbursement

Last edited by ZKULPTOR; 09-18-2017 at 11:13 AM.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:08 AM   #2512
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00tw00t View Post
im waiting for my replacement and I hope that is not the case. Paid almost $700 for mine and expected it to be almost flawless. Didn't expect this many issues. Still hoping.
We will take care of you, please don't worry.
Please CC me and Miguel and I will personally hand pick your replacement.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:19 AM   #2513
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamactius View Post
My replacement for my 1/4 Ryu also has paint chips and big gaps on it. I feel like I've been really mislead by this company. I was led to believe that I was paying more for higher quality and better QC, but that's not the case. Eric said he would hand sign all the statues that were bought directly from his website, but that wasn't true. I brought it up when I received my first statue and was ignored. My replacement doesn't even fit on the base. The gaps where they glued it together look terrible. It's obvious someone didn't care enough to take the time to inspect my replacement. Maybe Prototypez can actually act like they give a sh$t this time around. I'm very disappointed in this company. I had really high expectations with all the hype. I really want to love this company, but they're making it very hard. P.S. Prototypez, please invest in some folders to protect your art prints. You can't just have them rattling around in the box with a plastic sleeve as it's only defence.
Forthe record you weren't ignored, we were just overwhelmed, again we are a 3 person company.
Ryu didn't make us millionaires. We only made enough to move on to the next piece, I have yet to see any revenue at all, but that is ok.

We learned valuable lessons from our first release, no company has ever started without issues. However we are learning and we will make sure the same mistakes are not repeated.
As we grow you can be sure our staff will grow, our customer service will improve.
We are doing all we can to become a company that listens to people, we are a young company and all we ask is for a chance to prove ourselves.

Last edited by ZKULPTOR; 09-18-2017 at 11:43 AM.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:43 AM   #2514
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Thanks for the clarifications Eric, and yeah the million dollar companies basically give you silence and form letter emails. Cant wait to get mine... 2... payments... left...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2chwRkfg0o
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:50 AM   #2515
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00tw00t View Post
I think some prole won't take it well since some spent $700 with all the fees. I'm glad he was there to correct what was possible and hopefully akuma will come out close to 100% I don't expect anything to be perfect. Makes me sad almost a perfect iconic pieces for me.
Thank you, we are making sure things have improved with Akuma. For starters I personally engineered the 3D model ( Fran Picazo did the actual engineering with my supervision) and didn't let the 3D printing company do it as was the case with Ryu.
Also, we are no longer working with multiple factories nor a middle man, as we thought we had been dealing with the factory for Ryu but it ended up not being the case.
Now we are working with one factory only, and thus our QC will be easier and not all over the place in terms of locations.
Wait for Ken, he will be an improved version of Ryu.
Old 09-18-2017, 01:25 PM   #2516
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
Please see my recent pos before this one.
Only had 12 issues so far for 1/4th and no issues at all for 1/6th.
For a brand new company I think that's a decent record.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 01:36 PM   #2517
w00tw00t
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Thanks for the replies and clarifications, Eric. Good man. Can't wait for akuma and shin akuma as well as Ken.
w00tw00t is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 03:57 PM   #2518
CreativeArtFan
Fantastic Four

Q: The skirt, or gi I believe it is called on my 1/6 Ryu is loose.
Any tip in how to get it fastened? Paper in between, type of glue or anything else?

This is not a complaint, it's just loose and I want to attach it properly.
CreativeArtFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 05:39 PM   #2519
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeArtFan View Post
Q: The skirt, or gi I believe it is called on my 1/6 Ryu is loose.
Any tip in how to get it fastened? Paper in between, type of glue or anything else?

This is not a complaint, it's just loose and I want to attach it properly.
Just use super glue, and a drop will do.
The way boxes are handled in shipping from the factory all the way to your doorstep can cause this.
Let me know if you need to Skype I can show you how to fix it better.
Old 09-18-2017, 06:10 PM   #2520
w00tw00t
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
Just use super glue, and a drop will do.
The way boxes are handled in shipping from the factory all the way to your doorstep can cause this.
Let me know if you need to Skype I can show you how to fix it better.
A+++++ customer service right there.
w00tw00t is online now   Reply With Quote