Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 12-16-2013, 10:17 AM   #31
fuzzylover
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Season One: Good, really good. Until the the last few eps. which were not as good as the beginning and the finale which was just MEH.

Season Two: Liked it the best, really creepy, outlandish, out there.

Season Three: Weakest season so far. Nothing truly spooky, more horror-campy. But still watchable.
I think this most closely resembles my own feelings about the seasons. Liked the first. Then, contrary to a lot of people, I really, really enjoyed Asylum!

I'm not sure I'd classify Coven (3rd season) as horror-campy, but I would definitely say that a number of episodes had me teetering on quitting it because of the over the top deranged/sexual nature of this season. There's always a sexual element to the series, and they certainly push boundaries every season, but this one has at times been just.........'let's see how we can graphically illustrate basically every taboo in existence'. It feels a little disingenuous and gratuitous, and believe me, I am no prude.
fuzzylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:07 PM   #32
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Season 1 is FANTASTIC! You won't be disappointed.

Season 2 is up to the watcher, I've discussed it with people who enjoy it and people who felt it dragged

Season 3 (current), I enjoy for the camp, humor and fashion. Witchcraft has always fascinated me and Angela Basset makes this season even better. She and Jessica Lange -- heaven
I started watching season one yesterday and ended up watching the whole season lol all I can say is what a TRIP this show is! it reminded me of a cracked out version of the shining
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 11:40 PM   #33
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Started season 2. So far love it.
Old 07-27-2015, 12:06 PM   #34
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

american horror story is awesome nbr3, I think you'll really enjoy it. I thought season 1 and 2 were very awesome, season 3 "coven" I think was the weakest of the seasons, then season 4 "freakshow" is the best season yet IMO
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote