Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories

Old 10-20-2021, 09:44 AM   #81
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
Painter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Lot's of sideways movement at the moment. Who knows what will happen next?

ADA Cardano founder Charles Hoskinson has said that the US Treasury is doing ‘everything in its power to kill..’ (crypto)
There is the rest of the world beyond the US. Question is, does the US have the power to ban crypto?

With so many 'coins' available from different companies, i wonder when the time will come when most fail leaving a few to live on?
Well its like the dot com era of the 90s all over again, everyone was buying up stocks etc. The media was telling everyone it was going to crash and sell and get out etc. While the big wigs were buying it all up, and made bank on amazon etc.

You always do the opposite of what they say, and this time im doing that.

But with all the alt coins out there its a gamble. never know, So I look at it this way, you can buy lottery tickets every week and never win anything but can get lucky and hit something. which is why getting some cheap alt coins here and there cant hurt.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 01:45 AM   #82
candyrocket786
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Pure Shiba Inu maddness now.
candyrocket786 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 12:55 PM   #83
ChardMph
Doh!

It seems like the dot com era of the 90s all over again. Everyone was buying up stocks while The media was telling it was going to crash and sell. Usually, people do the opposite of what the media say, and in most cases, it works. I typically use https://mycryptomixer.com/ for providing anonymity with bitcoin transactions. It makes me feel safer this way, idk ways. This time I will use the exact method. If I have some luck ill be rich by the end of the year. If not, at least I'll know the technique doesn't work, lmao. Good luck to everyone who tries it.
ChardMph is offline   Reply With Quote