Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 11-28-2021, 06:22 AM   #81
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
Can anyone see the 3rd dragon anywhere, I can def see 2. I'm sure they would include 3 right?
It should be on her back.

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 06:54 AM   #82
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
I hear you. There's a number of companies "playing that game".....you know, endless previews but no actual product delivery.
Queen too are certainly having production delays in some of their busts, but at least they are outputting product. However I think the only reason that they can do that is that they are producing in batches for quite a few of their pieces.

And Prime 1 are certainly showing off quite a few pieces (probably too many) if not preorders too.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 07:40 AM   #83
Fu_Manchu
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronflash View Post
I think they have about 15 life size busts at different levels of development. How many have been mass released? 1 the affleck Batman bust.
15? Do you know how to count?

Besides the Affleck one, the Superman and Wonder Woman busts are in people's houses now and they all came out perfect. Ahhh the forums.
Fu_Manchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 08:34 AM   #84
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

The forums are where we go for hyperbole and overreaction lol
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 10:27 AM   #85
Baronflash
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fu_Manchu View Post

Besides the Affleck one, the Superman and Wonder Woman busts are in people's houses now and they all came out perfect. Ahhh the forums.
Superman and wonder woman I think the majority of people in the States and Europe have not received either yet. So they have those 3 ,Joker, harley, aquaman, mera, Bruce Lee, fleck joker, cat woman, sauron , nazgul, superman black suit, bale batman, Patterson batman, terminator and daenerys.
Apparently I can't count that's 17.
Baronflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 10:39 AM   #86
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fu_Manchu View Post

ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 02:16 PM   #87
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronflash View Post
Does anybody else wonder if there is too many people in the concept department of infinity studios and not enough people in the production department?
That was exactly their problem early on, but that should be sorted now or soon with the new factory and outside help.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 05:36 PM   #88
Thor57
Teen Titans

I'm in. I know a lot of people soured due to the final two seasons, but the first 4 were ground breaking, the next two very solid seasons of television, and thats what this bust and 2 of the 3 Prime 1 pieces represent, so I'm in.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 08:40 PM   #89
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
I'm in. I know a lot of people soured due to the final two seasons, but the first 4 were ground breaking, the next two very solid seasons of television, and thats what this bust and 2 of the 3 Prime 1 pieces represent, so I'm in.
It's just the last couple episodes for me, but that's all it took to completely derail my vote for best show ever. That said with time I am warming up to owning GOT stuff again so will probably get this.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 02:25 PM   #90
NotGwen
Justice League

I reached out to Infinity to see when we may be getting any updates on Daenerys. Was told they have no idea, but they'll have more information whenever it's ready.

The long wait to an actual, finished reveal continues.

I've learned to be patient in this hobby, but man the wait on this one is killing me lol.
NotGwen is offline   Reply With Quote