Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 10-12-2016, 07:21 PM   #111
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrchrd62 View Post
Hey guys,

This is Spencer from ARH Studios. Many of our customers will notice emails from the company appearing in their inboxes with updates about their order status.

This is a result of a couple of months worth of work and research on my part to generate an order status plugin on the site that you guys can track your orders through. The hope is to have the plugin published for the new year.

Once it goes live, you will receive the following about your status; a confirmation email with an order number and a statue name, a processing email letting you know that your statue has been paid in full and where it will be shipped to, a shipping email that will have a tracking number for you, and a follow up email so that we can receive feedback about your experiences.

I know that I am moving much slower than many of you would prefer. I am grateful for how patient you guys have been as I have juggled both customer service, thank goodness we hired Melissa for that, shipping, and data entry.

Thank you,

ARH Studios
Quote:
Yep. One of the best things about the new plugin is that I can manually set up the orders.

If there is an order you want me to add, I will get it up for you. Please allow 1 to 2 business days.

Please keep in mind that only the emails work at this point. The actual page has not yet been made public.
Great to hear !
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:35 PM   #112
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

So if we don't have an email should we contact ARH?
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 12:35 PM   #113
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Yes. If you have ordered the Arkhalla Fight within the last 2 days and have not yet received an email confirming the order, please email us.

Again, I would like to remind you guys that right now the emails are only going out to those who have ordered the Arkhalla Fight statue. Once I have uploaded all those orders to the system, I will be working backwards starting with Arhian Forever, Medusa with Legs, Sha-Ryn, and Tarzan Primal Rage. I do not yet know if I will be including 2015 line in this software patch. It will depend on how much has been shipped by that point.
Spencer T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 12:54 PM   #114
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Yes. If you have ordered the Arkhalla Fight within the last 2 days and have not yet received an email confirming the order, please email us.

Again, I would like to remind you guys that right now the emails are only going out to those who have ordered the Arkhalla Fight statue. Once I have uploaded all those orders to the system, I will be working backwards starting with Arhian Forever, Medusa with Legs, Sha-Ryn, and Tarzan Primal Rage. I do not yet know if I will be including 2015 line in this software patch. It will depend on how much has been shipped by that point.
Should I be worried if I got an email, but did not order Arkhalla Fight?
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 01:20 PM   #115
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

At the beginning, I tried to start the email with the 2015 line of statues but quickly realized that it would be just too much with everything else going on. If you did receive an email but did not order any statues or merchandise from last year you were probably in the group of orders I did at the beginning.
Old 10-13-2016, 03:16 PM   #116
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
At the beginning, I tried to start the email with the 2015 line of statues but quickly realized that it would be just too much with everything else going on. If you did receive an email but did not order any statues or merchandise from last year you were probably in the group of orders I did at the beginning.
So if I ordered Medusa with legs, Sha-ryn and Arhian 1/3, I should have gotten three different emails?
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 03:52 PM   #117
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

The only ones who should have received emails are those who have ordered Arkhalla Fight.Now that I am up to date on with Arkhalla Fight, I am going to begin working on the orders for Arhian Forever, Medusa with Legs, Sha-Ryn, and finally on Tarzan Primal Rage.

If by that point, I have not finished shipping out 2015 line, heaven forbid, I will start working on adding the 2015 statues to the system as well.
Old 10-13-2016, 04:12 PM   #118
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

How far are you guys with shipping the 2014-15 line?
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 06:01 PM   #119
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

This is the million dollar question that everyone seems to want to know. And the answer is... we just aren't sure

When I was shipping out the ARH 2014 line of statues back in January of this year, I could ship by statue. This means that I could start with a pile of statues and work my way through the pile. Once I was finished ,I moved onto the next one until everything was done.

With the Frazetta line and the ARH Studios line, it isn't working out that way. The biggest difference is that after eighteen to twenty-four months everyone, understandably, wants their statues. This means that instead of starting at say the Arkhalla Seduction and working my way through to the next pile I am instead sending out the statues by each buyer.

A good example of this is the labels that were just finished processing this afternoon. There are currently have 5 Death Dealers, 3 Twin Mermaids, 1 Poseidon, 5 Achilles Immortal, 4 Arkhalla Seduction and 2 Arhian going out tonight.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:36 PM   #120
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

When do you think I can expect sha-ryn and nedusa with legs to show up on my doorstep?
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote