Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-20-2017, 09:07 PM   #341
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
Lady Maria must be one very important character to get such a frenzy of demand. She's like the EX Thanos on Throne sitting in that chair with an Ex cup of life....Go go go...allez, allez, allez....here we go!
Yeah I've never played the game so I don't know. But I'm sure a lot of it has to do with how well executed the statue is.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 12:27 AM   #342
Xaerius
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
Yeah I've never played the game so I don't know. But I'm sure a lot of it has to do with how well executed the statue is.
I agree; I had never heard of the game or the character but the piece looks absolutely amazing. I'm glad that the P1 site opened up because although I was wanting to order it on day 1, it was not possible for me to do so and Sideshow's allocation for the EX sold out in under two days (if I remember correctly).

It isn't often that a piece just screams "amazing" even if you don't know about or care for the character.
Xaerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 01:11 AM   #343
joerock
U talkin' to me?

She's the poster child for the DLC. I wouldn't say she's important, but she plays a role in certain lore of the game. You guys should defiantly play this game. Not for the faint of heart, will most likely rage quit once, twice, 100 times.
joerock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 01:18 AM   #344
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by joerock View Post
She's the poster child for the DLC. I wouldn't say she's important, but she plays a role in certain lore of the game. You guys should defiantly play this game. Not for the faint of heart, will most likely rage quit once, twice, 100 times.
Oh I definitely plan to play it. Still have demons souls but I'm ashamed to say I have yet to finish it. Never bought any other games in the franchise but I recognize their quality.

Maybe in a few weeks I'll attempt to finish demons souls and take the plunge into blood borne.
Old 09-21-2017, 03:13 PM   #345
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
This has me curious about the game but by the time I get around to playing it I'm sure the line will already be moving on.

There has been some great games I've played in the past and at the time I know I got caught up in the excitement but if I pulled the trigger on $500-$1K at 1/4 or larger statues of these at the time, I would be tapped out in a statue hoarders paradise sleeping in Master Chiefs arms or a lancer hammock being rocked to sleep by a Chocobo.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 04:17 PM   #346
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
This has me curious about the game but by the time I get around to playing it I'm sure the line will already be moving on.

There has been some great games I've played in the past and at the time I know I got caught up in the excitement but if I pulled the trigger on $500-$1K at 1/4 or larger statues of these at the time, I would be tapped out in a statue hoarders paradise sleeping in Master Chiefs arms or a lancer hammock being rocked to sleep by a Chocobo.
Old 09-22-2017, 12:55 AM   #347
|Tch0rT|
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joerock View Post
I generally solo the Demon's/Dark Souls/Bloodborne and don't really do any of the online stuff but I had to summon another player online for me to be able to beat Maria. It's why I decided to get the statue, she's puts up a hell of a boss battle. Absolutely insane especially the 3rd form.
|Tch0rT| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:21 AM   #348
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I managed to beat her today. It took about 20ish tries. But a lot of the deaths were me trying to figure out what worked well against her, weapon wise and special items. Then I got to the point where I was able to get her to the 3rd stage and get destroyed. Eventually I got her down enough to use the cannon and shot her to death at the end. Great fight, where I thought everything was exciting.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:24 AM   #349
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

You can parry her if you practice the timing. She's a fun boss.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 04:12 AM   #350
Chargersfan57

Going to buy bloodborne this week and give it a go. Very excited. I love the aesthetic of the game. Very creepy and gothic if I must say.

I was just thinking about the lady Maria regulars being sold out as well from literally every site and I honestly can't remember the last time that's happened. Honestly when's the last time a regular sold out this far from a statue's release?

There seems to be a lot of gamers who've never bought a statue before jumping on this piece as well. I'm seeing a lot of praise for the piece which is great.

Do you guys think the hunter ex will sell out before release?