Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Hot Toys

Old 06-13-2011, 02:09 AM   #1
demonhunter
Kingpin

New Hot Toys Green Lantern

Quote:
NEW HOT LICENSE !!!

We are proud to present the license of the upcoming superhero action adventure movie Green Lantern by DC Comics and Warner Bros Pictures!

The Green Lanterns, protectors of peace and justice, are granted with rings that are bestowed with superpowers.
But when a new enemy threatens to destroy the balance of power in the Universe, their fate and the fate of the Earth lie in the hands of their newest recruit - a test pilot who may soon prove to be the greatest Green Lantern of all!

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night. In Our Darkest Hour, There Will Be Light.
The movie will be hitting the 3D and 2D theatres on June 16! The collectible of this movie will be coming! Stay tuned!

To watch the movie trailer and know more about the movie, please visit http://greenlanternmovie.warnerbros.com/.

Source From : HT FB
As I expected, Hot Toys is doing the Green Lantern.
demonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:01 AM   #2
wookster
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Nice!

We are proud to present the license of the upcoming superhero action adventure movie Green Lantern by DC Comics and Warner Bros Pictures!
wookster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:41 AM   #3
premium_substit
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Cool.. More DC Hot Toys! It will be interesting to see how they do the outfit and light-up feature (both costume and ring). Also Hot Toys have won me over with their likenesses so I want to see how they tackle the Ryan Reynolds likeness... I think it would be cool if this had some kind of removeable mask, but then at the same time it would be good to have that second HS.. and the characters eyes are different with the mask on so I guess the latter is more likely .. but hmm then maybe they won't include a standard HS because of the costume (which would be a shame cuz the lanterns' eyes are fogged over like a fish and would detract from a ryan reynolds likeness), that's a concern, but who knows?
premium_substit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:00 AM   #4
nexus
Young Justice
Adamantium Plus Member

This should be cool. I'm guessing GL will have a change-o head masked/unmasked. Wonder if there will be a Kilowog, Sinestro and/or Guardian.
nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:49 AM   #5
Do or do not
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Ighh, another figure I'll be looking into buying. However, I must hold off until I see the movie on Friday. Great licence pick-up by HT. Lots of possibilities.
Do or do not is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 11:19 AM   #6
Fanboy
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Hoping to see some of the other members of the GL Corps. Definitely want to see Hot Toys tackle Kilowog.
Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:10 AM   #7
garou_terry
Blue Falcon

instant pre-order as well for this one. I hope they go the Blade route here, with a ton of accessories. We need at least 3 constructs here HT! and seriously, i am going to paint both the iris and the pupil white! bonus light-up lantern!
garou_terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:53 AM   #8
The Josh
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I'm down for GL and Sinestro. Movie was quite enjoyable for me so I will get those two for sure.
The Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:30 PM   #9
superdude
The X-Men

Well as one of the few people who actually liked the movie, I'm really looking forward to this.
superdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:03 AM   #10
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

This could be one of the best HT's ever!
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote