Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Hot Toys

Old 07-08-2011, 08:01 PM   #21
fborecki
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmario View Post
hey dude..wat do u think of the spidey HT tat just came out?
lol well I'm kinda on the fence about it. Now don't I look like the hypocrit after praising HT I like the over all design and I think it's a pretty good figure, but my main issue with it is the seam on the head for the suit, but that really is my only issue that has kept me from buying one already.

Well I guess it's that and I'm not the BIGGEST spidey fan around. What I figure is HT will more than likely do another rendition of spidey after this one that will hopefully figure out a better way to make the suit and not show the construction of it. How about yourself?
fborecki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:19 PM   #22
docmario
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fborecki View Post
lol well I'm kinda on the fence about it. Now don't I look like the hypocrit after praising HT I like the over all design and I think it's a pretty good figure, but my main issue with it is the seam on the head for the suit, but that really is my only issue that has kept me from buying one already.

Well I guess it's that and I'm not the BIGGEST spidey fan around. What I figure is HT will more than likely do another rendition of spidey after this one that will hopefully figure out a better way to make the suit and not show the construction of it. How about yourself?
i m with u 100 percent with this bro..somehow the figure just dont do enugh justice for me to buy it. i mean it's great, but not great enugh to make me spending cash for it.

many imperfections there like the seam thing on the suit, not poseable enough, and especially with the web sling..there's just something akward with tat. And the base..i just dun get it.. I m saying all this cos i ve collected many HT figures myself, and judging by the way they produce materials so far had been terrific, but i was dissapointed after i saw the spidey. So i didnt buy it. Who knows they might make a better rendition of spidey in the future.

Look..how many Iron man HT figures are out alrdy..they keep making em like rabbits :batman:
docmario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:36 PM   #23
fborecki
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmario View Post
i m with u 100 percent with this bro..somehow the figure just dont do enugh justice for me to buy it. i mean it's great, but not great enugh to make me spending cash for it.

many imperfections there like the seam thing on the suit, not poseable enough, and especially with the web sling..there's just something akward with tat. And the base..i just dun get it.. I m saying all this cos i ve collected many HT figures myself, and judging by the way they produce materials so far had been terrific, but i was dissapointed after i saw the spidey. So i didnt buy it. Who knows they might make a better rendition of spidey in the future.

Look..how many Iron man HT figures are out alrdy..they keep making em like rabbits :batman:
lol totally agree with you on all accounts. HT almost always has done some outstanding work with the overall sculpts, designs, articulation and accessories but there are just multiple things that don't quite feel like they are there with the Spidey figure...but one good thing is the comfort of knowing they learn with each product and grow from it. You can almost be sure that HT's next spidey will be worlds better.
fborecki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:45 PM   #24
docmario
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fborecki View Post
lol totally agree with you on all accounts. HT almost always has done some outstanding work with the overall sculpts, designs, articulation and accessories but there are just multiple things that don't quite feel like they are there with the Spidey figure...but one good thing is the comfort of knowing they learn with each product and grow from it. You can almost be sure that HT's next spidey will be worlds better.
AMen
docmario is offline   Reply With Quote