Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-18-2011, 10:55 PM   #111
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIKT View Post
Congrats DC fans
i was'nt a DC fan but I'm about to become one with this first release of a joker PF
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:55 PM   #112
carrillj
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzylojiks View Post
Maybe it was wishful thinking that is 1:6 scale on carrillj part cos he didn't want it to outshine his Joker museum piece?
Nah, I'll end up with whatever looks best. Just because I don't like to show off my collection doesn't mean that I'm not in a position to buy what I want. If this ends up being a premium format and it's better than the museum piece, then I'll make a decision to either: A. buy and keep both or B. buy and sell the other

I don't work for peanuts, so I'm not strapped for cash. Therefore, I'm keeping my kidneys. Let me know when your last one fails you.
carrillj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:57 PM   #113
Xenomorph79
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

This thread hit 11 pages in only 3 hrs!!! This piece will obviously go over as INSANE!!!!!!

And yes... IM ON BOARD!!!!
Xenomorph79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:57 PM   #114
pavehawk78
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrillj View Post
Nah, I'll end up with whatever looks best. Just because I don't like to show off my collection doesn't mean that I'm not in a position to buy what I want. If this ends up being a premium format and it's better than the museum piece, then I'll make a decision to either: A. buy and keep both or B. buy and sell the other

I don't work for peanuts, so I'm not strapped for cash. Therefore, I'm keeping my kidneys. Let me know when your last one fails you.
Cool! Buy me one too please!
pavehawk78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:58 PM   #115
carrillj
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavehawk78 View Post
Cool! Buy me one too please!
Maybe for Christmas.
carrillj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:04 PM   #116
JasonAlicat
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwm68 View Post
That blows DCD's Joker PF out of the water.
That says a lot considering we're looking at a blurry sideshow display. Quick folks, wear unprescribed glasses to view your DCD Joker and you just might have a statue that can rival Sideshows.

I don't doubt that the statue wont be great, but I think we need to reserve judgment.
JasonAlicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:06 PM   #117
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonAlicat View Post
That says a lot considering we're looking at a blurry sideshow display. Quick folks, wear unprescribed glasses to view your DCD Joker and you just might have a statue that can rival Sideshows.

I don't doubt that the statue wont be great, but I think we need to reserve judgment.
peeps are just excited coz a lot of us were praying for dc to give sideshow the license ,only a matter of time before the Bazinga!Bazinga!Bazinga!Bazinga!Bazinga!in and moaning starts.Its all about the love of collecting!!
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:14 PM   #118
Fuzzylojiks
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Can you really see a lot of detail on a picture of a banner that is magnified several times over? Believe me, it makes no matter to me what this is, but I'm just giving my opinion just like you are giving yours.
Sure can see the detail, so can others. That's one huge banner. You own the museum Joker?

So for the record you think this is more likely 1:6 scale or PF?
Fuzzylojiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:43 PM   #119
Fuzzylojiks
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:

My last kidney? Why? I have two and probably enough to get a few replacements if anything happens Besides in the hospital where I work you see lots of them : )

This will probably drop the value of the museum version anyways and it's still available from DCD I hear?
Fuzzylojiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:44 PM   #120
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenomorph79 View Post
This thread hit 11 pages in only 3 hrs!!! This piece will obviously go over as INSANE!!!!!!

And yes... IM ON BOARD!!!!
The exclusive is a chestburster in his coat pocket!

johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote