Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-08-2019, 11:07 AM   #291
ronskimomo
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

If anyone is looking for one of these and can pick it up from Columbia, SC I am selling for a steal. It is a great statue, but the footprint is too large for my current collection.
ronskimomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 02:41 AM   #292
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronskimomo View Post
If anyone is looking for one of these and can pick it up from Columbia, SC I am selling for a steal. It is a great statue, but the footprint is too large for my current collection.
pass..I ave my reasons..but good luck to who buys it..a must have for any Frazetta fan!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:33 AM   #293
Nebulhym
The X-Men

So, is Louis still working for ARH?
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 07:27 AM   #294
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulhym View Post
So, is Louis still working for ARH?
Nah I think he got deported back to Spain
Old 06-11-2019, 07:38 AM   #295
pdenham
Teen Titans

y'know, even though there were far less than 100 of us who ordered (and paid in full) for this, I can't recall ever getting one update in all these years that wasn't a direct response to an inquiry.

With all the outrageous delays and setbacks, did Arohom ever send out a form notice to buyers to update them on where things stood, what the setback(s) was, how things were being rectified?

I know that even after I contacted Louis late last year, that I still haven't heard from Arohom telling me "I know you've waited forever for this, but we finally have the last ones in production now and blah blah blah..." There's only a handful of us left at this point, but still no effort whatsoever at communication to keep us in the loop if there is, in fact, work going on to fulfill these outstanding orders.

Nothing but silence.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 02:26 AM   #296
dao2
Cyclops

TBH Probably better that Arahom doesn't interact with people if you know some of his past interactions :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 09:57 PM   #297
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
y'know, even though there were far less than 100 of us who ordered (and paid in full) for this, I can't recall ever getting one update in all these years that wasn't a direct response to an inquiry.

With all the outrageous delays and setbacks, did Arohom ever send out a form notice to buyers to update them on where things stood, what the setback(s) was, how things were being rectified?

I know that even after I contacted Louis late last year, that I still haven't heard from Arohom telling me "I know you've waited forever for this, but we finally have the last ones in production now and blah blah blah..." There's only a handful of us left at this point, but still no effort whatsoever at communication to keep us in the loop if there is, in fact, work going on to fulfill these outstanding orders.

Nothing but silence.
painful man..just hellish! I hope you get some joy soon! Arahom really needs to get his act together and communicate more to customers! Such a drama is the tip of the iceberg in this business/hobby..
Old 06-15-2019, 09:57 PM   #298
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
TBH Probably better that Arahom doesn't interact with people if you know some of his past interactions :P
No he should interact more..
Old 06-16-2019, 01:06 AM   #299
stone eagle
Justice League

I agree, last year was nice having multiple updates from ARH giving the back ordered statue customers some hope with photos of the work being done and some idea of shipping dates.
This year those of us waiting have gotten nothing from ARH unless we email them.
How much trouble would it be to have a monthly update sent out by ARH maybe a group email from the list of back-ordered customers to keep them informed?
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 11:57 AM   #300
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

How these guys haven't been taken to court and are still in business is nothing short of a miracle.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote