Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-09-2021, 02:57 AM   #21
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

It's a glitch in the matrix.

Yeah, I think there's still some to be done with the site. I can't get to that page without that link and I don't see a search bar anywhere.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 04:23 AM   #22
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saberhagen View Post
Not sure how I feel about the crouching Batman either, but very interested to see more. Little surprised after how recently Superman shipped, but it is the trinity after all. They weren't going to wait too long.

Does the Batman pose look familiar to anyone? I feel like I'm looking at specific cover but can't place it.
To me, Batman looks a little like Daniel Bel's sideshow Batman bust but with legs. IMO, the Tweeter upper body has a similar pose to the bust.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 10:10 AM   #23
senseimaki
The Herculoids

The huge appeal for Tweeterhead over XM Studios for me was the retro appeal. I really wish Chad doesn’t let go of the SP line. Seeing this reboot of the DC Trinity makes me quite worried about whether we’ll at least get a full Satellite era JLA roster.
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 10:20 AM   #24
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseimaki View Post
The huge appeal for Tweeterhead over XM Studios for me was the retro appeal. I really wish Chad doesn’t let go of the SP line. Seeing this reboot of the DC Trinity makes me quite worried about whether we’ll at least get a full Satellite era JLA roster.
Judging from the pic, I still see a classic/standard look for the trinity just with more details. Looks less cartoonish.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 10:48 AM   #25
BurningRage
Inhumans

Think these will be priced like Ivy.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 11:12 AM   #26
Ralek
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseimaki View Post
This precisely ... a Teen Titans collection was repeatedly promised, that's really half the reason I got Starfire and Donna Troy. They are gorgeous pieces, but what I was really looking for was a collection of the classic team with a smaller footprint than 1/4 and at a decent price. This line promised excatly that.

Not gonna lie, I'd feel pretty annoyed if they abandoned that in favour of the 100.000.000th Trinity statues ... I get these are popular, but gee stick to your guns please.
Ralek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 12:03 PM   #27
jlaavenger
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Secret Sanctuary (that’s me) just uploaded a video about the new trinity and info about Tweeterhead 2.0!
I appreciate the idea or concept of doing all 7 original members of the Justice League of America in interconnecting statues assuming they follow through and they are based on the classic satellite years era, but why couldn't they have offered the Perez Zatanna or Red Tornado or Firestorm as part of a interconnecting diorama as well spacing them with prominent characters like Batman to help assure the sales.

. Dioramas are awesome but extremely difficult. Iron Studios so far has produced the best set in X-Men vs the sentinels but thier JLA vs Darkseid falls short for me with some incorrect colors and poses on some heroes that just could've been done better. Its still awesome but not perfect. The Ed Benes JLA charging forward diorama is awesome but details could've been a lot better. Particularly Black Canary's eyes.

Also I still say if Igo doesn't think a Perez Zatanna will sell, unless he just hates the character costume why couldn't Chad try offering her as a convention exclusive?

or starting a crowdfunding campaign like kickstarter or indigo?
jlaavenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 12:20 PM   #28
Tweeterhead
Tweeterhead
Producer

Hey Guys,

First off, that price is not correct and that page shouldn't be accessible. We're still finding little glitches from when we transferred the staging site over. Everything at this point is sold out, and for the future all in stock products will be on the home page. So we won't have or really need a search box.

As for making the trinity over...I personally love what we have done so far, but as a company...I want to grow and make better products. I LOVE our first Superman, but always wanted to make him flying.

Please understand that these are just three pieces of a year of more DC releases that we have ever done.
Tweeterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 01:19 PM   #29
SDguy

I got the Superman with the sale and I couldn't be happier.....In fact I like it more and more every day. Doesn't mean I still don't want my Raven.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 06:47 PM   #30
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaavenger View Post
I appreciate the idea or concept of doing all 7 original members of the Justice League of America in interconnecting statues assuming they follow through and they are based on the classic satellite years era, but why couldn't they have offered the Perez Zatanna or Red Tornado or Firestorm as part of a interconnecting diorama as well spacing them with prominent characters like Batman to help assure the sales.

. Dioramas are awesome but extremely difficult. Iron Studios so far has produced the best set in X-Men vs the sentinels but thier JLA vs Darkseid falls short for me with some incorrect colors and poses on some heroes that just could've been done better. Its still awesome but not perfect. The Ed Benes JLA charging forward diorama is awesome but details could've been a lot better. Particularly Black Canary's eyes.

Also I still say if Igo doesn't think a Perez Zatanna will sell, unless he just hates the character costume why couldn't Chad try offering her as a convention exclusive?

or starting a crowdfunding campaign like kickstarter or indigo?
There is so much more to DC than the satellite era. They haven't said Super Powers is dead, but expecting a full JLA roster with characters like Red Tornado or Perez Zatanna or the full Titans roster is kinda unrealistic. At least if you expect the company to be around for more than a couple years. Asking for a kickstarter is the bargaining stage of grief.

The company has done classic TV, golden age Batman, and bronze age DC. I'm glad to see them move on to something with broader appeal with their own style.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote