Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 02-10-2009, 02:23 PM   #111
hazmatt
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilynil View Post
I've wondered that so many times. I hope my little girl can avoid this kind of scum.
If I have kids one day, I hope it's a boy.

With a boy you only have to worry about one d!ck.

With a girl, you have to worry about thousands of d!cks.
hazmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #112
Darth Torment
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocksaint View Post
i heard she cheated on him and gave him herpes
LOL where did you see this?
Darth Torment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:33 PM   #113
Darth Torment

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGRYCOMICMAN View Post
I always use that as leverage.
Kill the thing they love the most, the most innocent thing in their life. (Aside from children. I'm not a monster, you know.)
Serial killer in the making from the looks of your posts here.. yikes. Lol.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:03 AM   #114
rilynil
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Looks like the herpes rumor was likely just a bunch of hot air. This is the latest from the New York Daily News:

Rihanna & Chris Brown fight started over text message from other woman

BY George Rush In New York and Nancy Dillon In Los Angeles
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS
Tuesday, February 10th 2009, 10:08 PM

Rihanna and Chris Brown seemed the happy couple just last month.

It started with a text.

The explosive fight that landed sultry singer Rihanna in the hospital ignited when singer Chris Brown got a text message from another young woman, a source said.

"He got a booty call. He got a text. Rihanna saw it and she got upset. They started to argue. She got out of the car. He wanted her to get back in, so he grabbed her," the industry source said. "She pulled away. That's when she's told people he hit her."

The Barbados-born beauty had "visible injuries" when cops arrived, and she's been cooperating with the investigation ever since, while freezing out Brown.

"Chris has been trying to contact her. So far she hasn't taken his call," the music business source said. "Her family is on their way to be with her. She has some close girlfriend looking after her."

The source scoffed at reports that the fight erupted after a jealous Brown scolded Rihanna for spending time with producer Timbaland at a pre-Grammy party.

"That's coming out of the Chris Brown camp," the source said. "It's despicable. They're blaming the victim. She's not prone to that kind of behavior. . . He's the one who's steppin' out."

Cops and sources say the two were driving a rented Lamborghini on a ritzy street south of Rihanna's pad in the Hollywood Hills early Sunday when they quarreled, parked, got out and "the argument escalated."

Cops responding to a 911 call found the "Umbrella" singer with a split lip and contusions on either side of her forehead, according to People.com.

"She looked distraught and in a lot of pain. Her eyes were closed because she was looking down," a police source who saw photos told People.com.

Rihanna also reportedly had bite marks on her hand and was treated at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

Cops delivered their case to prosecutors Tuesday, but the district attorney sent them back to the drawing board.

"LAPD did present a case this morning and we have asked for further investigation," DA spokeswoman Jane Robison said.

Robison wouldn't describe the holes that prosecutors want plugged.

A legal expert said prosecutors generally ask for an overabundance of "witness work" in cases like this because victims often lose their nerve when it comes to trial.

"These cases are often stymied by the refusal of victims to testify," said attorney Alexandra Leichter, a Beverly Hills-based private arbitrator. "If witnesses saw the victim before the attack, witnesses heard the screams and then cops came and she was bloodied, then the circumstantial evidence could be enough to convict."

The Daily News spoke to a witness Tuesday who heard the raucous fight explode outside her house: "I heard the screaming. It was loud," the homeowner said.

"In my opinion, either [the cops] have conflicting stories and not enough evidence, or the DA is debating whether to file this as misdemeanor or felony battery," said defense attorney Steve Cron. "If you have a scratch or a bruise, that's more in the realm of misdemeanor. If you have a cut that requires stitches, bruising showing multiple blows, a broken bone or a chipped tooth, that's more felony."

Brown, 19, has kept a low profile since he was booked on a felony criminal threats charge and released on $50,000 bail. His attorney Mark Geragos did not return calls seeking comment.

Singer Kanye West, who toured with Rihanna last year, said he was "devastated" by word of the alleged abuse.

"All I will say is, it's so devastating. I feel like, just as a person, I don't care how famous she is, or even if she worked at McDonald's, that should have never happened," West told Ryan Seacrest during a radio interview. "It should never come to that place."
rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:18 AM   #115
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichBamf View Post
Chuck Norris doesn't hit women, he blesses them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord odin View Post
Chuck Norris is allowed.
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:13 AM   #116
Endless Wake
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Photos have been leaked of Rihanna's injuries on that night over at TMZ.com. I've been saying that if the public ever sees her injuries Chris Brown can kiss his career and future endorsements goodbye.

The police department is now investigating how the photos were leaked.
Endless Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:02 PM   #117
Darth Torment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Wake View Post
Photos have been leaked of Rihanna's injuries on that night over at TMZ.com. I've been saying that if the public ever sees her injuries Chris Brown can kiss his career and future endorsements goodbye.

The police department is now investigating how the photos were leaked.
I saw that this morning. Her face is royally mashed up.. He did a number on her.. what an @sshole. I hope his career tanks. Poor girl.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:05 PM   #118
rilynil

I've said it before and I'll say it again: No real man does this to a woman.
rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:12 PM   #119
hawkeyethearcher

how they were leaked wont be that hard to find. just see who works there and recently desposited a million dollars into there account.

thats crazy. i was thinking maybe a bruise froma slap. he beat the heck outa her. i doubt he is done unfortunately people wont care just like so many before him
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:16 PM   #120
hawkeyethearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilynil View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again: No real man does this to a woman.
how about no person should do this to another person. who cares if it is men or women involved.
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote