Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 01-18-2020, 12:44 AM   #61
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBirkin62 View Post
I won’t lie I am not a fan of spec fiction. The communication lacks and anytime he does actually respond he has absolutely zero knowledge regarding shipping eta.
Ridiculous statement ! Communication is amazing ( try messenger ) as for ship dates everyone has stated nobody gets that info except when companies give it to you .
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 05:26 PM   #62
Sandy32
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
Ridiculous statement ! Communication is amazing ( try messenger ) as for ship dates everyone has stated nobody gets that info except when companies give it to you .
I agree. I've received quick replies to every question. I never read a claim to having clairvoyance when making a purchase with Spec Fiction.
Sandy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 10:07 PM   #63
Ish3183
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Todd has been great to deal with. He's fairly quick to respond whether through the Chat function or sending a message through the site. He's even texted to follow up or offered to discuss concerns over the phone. Placed several orders with him already and plan to put a few more through in the near future.
Ish3183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 10:52 PM   #64
shooterch
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Specfiction Best in business!!

I have a number of orders with this store already and plan to have lots more in the very near future.

I recently ordered XM Optimus Prime, and it was shipped very quickly on release. Very happy.

The customer service from Todd is honestly the best I have come across, he is a collector which makes a huge difference when asking questions or addressing concerns, he really knows his stuff and goes out of his way to help the best that he can. He is just a really genuine and friendly chap.

I cannot recommend high enough, all of the praise that you see online I am sure is well earned.

Order with confidence!!!
shooterch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:48 AM   #65
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

The HMO Zero’s I have up in their respected thread came from Todd. He actually let me preorder them days before they were available at HMO. He contacted me multiple times last week to finalize the transaction and even asked me if I wanted the ultimate set with the poster because I preordered both separately. Had them in hand 3 days after I paid from Singapore. I dunno I guess that’s considered crappy service. /shrug

I will say this. He gets busy very easily. He’s told me this many times. I have texted, chat and emailed him with no responses after multiple tries. It happens but he will eventually answer if you keep on him. He doesn’t care if you bother him. He’s stated he gets the messages then something comes up and he gets distracted. It’s no different than Shane at Secret Compass who shuts everything down when he goes to cons but will still give you a brief response while he’s at the con. Crappy service indeed.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 07:49 AM   #66
Patriot666
Birdman

I have my first PO in with Spec Fiction. He has always responded to my messages the same day. So far so good.
Patriot666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 09:32 PM   #67
BigWhammo
Fantastic Four

Every order I have had with him has been flawless.
BigWhammo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 11:13 PM   #68
BoardGameBuddha
Fantastic Four

Todd is Awesome! if he can do it, he will...Dude is as solid as they come.

You have Nothing to worry about.

BoardGameBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 05:40 PM   #69
dr_vasanth
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Thumbs up Hawkman (Open & Closed Wings) Statue by Iron Studios Prime Scale 1:3 statue

I had a flawless experience with him too..I had never placed an order with Speculative Fiction Collectibles before and I was a bit nervous, especially since my Hawkman Statue arrived with breakages. He took care of everything, communicated very quickly via Facebook messenger and sent the replacement statue (which was perfect) as soon as he got it from Iron Studios. His Customer Service was A++ and he is as trustworthy as they come!
dr_vasanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 07:06 PM   #70
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I'll hop on the "Todd is great" train, I've communicated with him on multiple statues/transactions and from where I sit he goes above and beyond.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote