Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 01-23-2015, 08:25 AM   #1
Evil87GN
Doh!

Any Ah My Goddess collectors

I wanted to see if anyone that cruises through is a collector of the Ah/Oh My Goddess anime series. I know it's an older series, and collectors are few/far between, but if you are, let's see what you've got. Here are a few of the pieces I have, and more to come.

Custom Belldandy that a friend did for AWA 2013

Custom Belldandy for AWA 2014

Crappy pic of my 20th Anniversary figure

Altelier-Sai Belldandy

Max Factory Holy Bell anniversary re-release

Urd dollfie....and I didn't pay sticker price for her..lol
Evil87GN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:30 AM   #2
Evil87GN
Doh!

One more....and I regret selling this one, badly. Original Volks Holy Bell #0102

That's scratching the surface of the AMG collection..pretty sad huh? What can I say, I'm an AMG/OMG .
Old 01-23-2015, 02:47 PM   #3
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I got that one too, I am a big fan but not too much into the figures, I do have their animation cel .
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 05:09 PM   #4
Evil87GN
Doh!

I regret selling it, but I'm working on a few other big pieces to replace her. I've started collecting the cels as well, just need to get them framed/matted to protect them from fading. I also have 6 of the 1000 Editions Spain posters, all framed and protected. Only one I don't have is the Urd w/white wings and Earth in the background.
Old 01-23-2015, 06:59 PM   #5
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil87GN View Post
I regret selling it, but I'm working on a few other big pieces to replace her. I've started collecting the cels as well, just need to get them framed/matted to protect them from fading. I also have 6 of the 1000 Editions Spain posters, all framed and protected. Only one I don't have is the Urd w/white wings and Earth in the background.
Those cel is kind expensive too($250 and up) and some of them is not official so I don't even know is real or fake
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 08:24 AM   #6
Evil87GN
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jye318 View Post
Those cel is kind expensive too($250 and up) and some of them is not official so I don't even know is real or fake
I'm very cautious when it comes to buying cels. One of the better sellers on eBay is silvrdrago. I've actually talked to those guys at AWA 2013, and they have some good stuff that is 100% authentic. They do have some high $$ items, but also have some that are pretty reasonable. Cons are good too...I snagged a Boton (Yu Yu Hakusho) cel with genga at AWA for dirt cheap, especially for a promotional cel. She framed beautifully, and looks awesome. Can't wait to get my AMG cels framed..they will be sweet as well.
Old 01-24-2015, 02:00 PM   #7
Tabbykitty
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Lovely collection evil! It's nice to see some love for Ah My Goddess out there!

I used to collect anime cels, and I still have some nice ones from AMG (both OVA, movie, and tv series sketches). They're up at my cel gallery on rubberslug if anyone wants to see them. The statue bug/economy sort of ended my active cel collecting, but I still love them.
http://tabbykitty101.rubberslug.com/...?SeriesID=8648

I've got a couple statues/figures that I picked up as well. I'll try to take some pics and post them later. One is a 1/4 scale urd statue, a 1/8 skuld/noble scarlet, and a 1/6 pvc Belldandy

I do wish Funimation would bring the last OVA over "Fighting Wings"...maybe one day, sigh.
Tabbykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 07:50 AM   #8
Evil87GN
Doh!

Thank you very much, and I'm kind of speechless at the cels you have in your collection. Those are some beautiful pieces alone, but with the background art as well...holy crap...lol.

Urd and Skuld are very hard to find, as I have discovered. I was fortunate to find the 1000 Editions of Urd astride Sleipnir and with World of Elegance. Here's a few of the Urd works I have

I'm guessing I have roughly 200 pieces in my collection, most of it being smaller items...trading cards, key chains, pencil boards, and such. I also have some of the rare vinyl kits from Volks and Elfin...still tucked away in their boxes, never to be assembled. I'll buy the repops for assembly, if I get the urge to build a kit.

I'm hoping to bring a Volks June Bride and Kotobukiya Wind home after tax time. I actually tracked down a Wind, and she will be hand carried home when the time comes. Not going to chance that rare/fragile of a figurine getting damaged in shipping.

Looking forward to seeing your figures. I have a feeling they are going to be just as top shelf as your animation cels.
Old 01-25-2015, 08:10 AM   #9
Evil87GN
Doh!

This is one of the few Skuld art pieces/posters I have found. She's very difficult to find, so I was thrilled to land this one.

This is the Boton cel I mentioned up above. She is almost perfect, and this was likely used in a promotional run of some sort, not in regular production. The genga also came with her, and is in a frame of it's own.
Old 03-28-2015, 11:56 PM   #10
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil87GN View Post
This is the Boton cel I mentioned up above. She is almost perfect, and this was likely used in a promotional run of some sort, not in regular production. The genga also came with her, and is in a frame of it's own.
Maybe, it's pretty crisp for a cel. Promo cels are usually called Hanken cels iirc.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote