Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-19-2015, 04:46 PM   #1021
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Totally agree. The design of the AK blows my mind!
Don't worry bud it will convert. I guess I will probably keep this for now, it is just too awesome to pass it up!
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:50 PM   #1022
Tyz1on
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Got converted as well. Ordered 04 Jul 15
Tyz1on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 05:27 AM   #1023
7omous
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

have people seen the red hood version of arkham knight will the exclusive version come with both options the red hood and regular head with light up eyes
7omous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 06:12 AM   #1024
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7omous View Post
will the exclusive version come with both options the red hood and regular head with light up eyes
Yes.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 04:50 AM   #1025
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I am regularly checking out the availability for the P1 Batman statue at European stores but it isn't sold out yet, i expected to be after the buzz in US, my guess is its unfair and preposterous price is a deterrent for buyers
Lionore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 04:58 AM   #1026
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Yeah, european pricings are retarded. Cheapest one I've seen retails at around 1350$, it gets more expensive through other retailers. It's cheaper to order the exclusive from Sideshow and get raped by customs. It would be funny if it wasn't ridicolous.
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 06:06 AM   #1027
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
Yeah, european pricings are retarded. Cheapest one I've seen retails at around 1350$, it gets more expensive through other retailers. It's cheaper to order the exclusive from Sideshow and get raped by customs. It would be funny if it wasn't ridicolous.
Exactly man, i am very disappointed by this outcome, because i really want to get this piece or future P1 releases. i remember awhile ago things weren't so difficult for us living abroad, for instance i had purchased the HCG TDK Batman bust from a European store, it was pretty expensive even back then.

The retail price was 800 USD, and i remember paying around 700-800 Euros which totals 800-900 USD to get hold of it, it was pretty decent and the price fluctuated in reasonable amounts. The bust's size and price is very close to the P1 Batman unit. I rack my brain to figure out why now the cost has gone sky-high, 1400 usd for a European customer to get hold of this one, it's a rip-off.

Despite the economic crisis affecting the statue market, i believe this is an unfair treatment to the worldwide fan base, i am out if this isn't solved somehow
Old 08-21-2015, 06:28 AM   #1028
yipkusing

Agreed, no one would pay for something that would cost double the original price.
yipkusing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 07:12 AM   #1029
Lionore

Quote:
Originally Posted by yipkusing View Post
Agreed, no one would pay for something that would cost double the original price.
And the aforementioned 1350 Euros is a ''good'' price, you can find him even more expensive, and it's without the shipping charges
Old 08-21-2015, 09:35 AM   #1030
Batcompu
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Yeah I live in Europe too.
And the customs fee are insane.

for every PF they just add more than $100 fee.

These Prime1 statues cost even more so it's easy a $200 fee.

I would love to buy the AK statue also but can't because then incl shipping the cost for both statues would be around the 500$ just for taxes and shipping and that's something I can't afford.
Batcompu is offline   Reply With Quote