Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 06-05-2007, 12:14 PM   #21
RichBamf
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

If she can except you for wearing flared women's jeans, you can except her for being a little shy on a first date.
RichBamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 12:27 PM   #22
Deadpool
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichBamf View Post
If she can except you for wearing flared women's jeans, you can except her for being a little shy on a first date.
Ditto... Thanks Rich, my sentiments exactly! And yes Benihana is kind of cool, but I think a bit too noisy for when you are trying to get to know someone... it's great for tuning out your better half though! J/K......
Deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 12:31 PM   #23
cblakey1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord odin View Post
It`s kinda like you enjoy things that mainly are geared towards women but you aren`t gay you just like different things it`s cool with me.

From wiki:
Metrosexual is a word describing men who have a strong concern for their aesthetic appearance, and spend a substantial amount of time and money on their images and lifestyles. Though the term has undergone a transformation from its original meaning (a heterosexual man who appeared or acted as if he were homosexual or bisexual), current trends have seen the metrosexual label placed upon male embracing of practices usually perceived to be feminine, rather than those specifically associated with stereotypically effeminate homosexuals. Debate surrounds the term's use as a theoretical signifier of gender deconstruction and its associations with consumerism. Current gender scholars view metrosexuality as representative of the embracing of relational understanding in addition to its lifestyle and aesthetic implications.
Thanks for the info, dude!

Does this also apply to jeans and flannel shirts?
cblakey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 12:58 PM   #24
hawkeyethearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord odin View Post
It`s kinda like you enjoy things that mainly are geared towards women but you aren`t gay you just like different things it`s cool with me.

ok the only thing that is ok to like that is geared towards women and not be gay is your own penis.
a man hasnt been able to wear a pink top since the 80's. no i wont post that pic. try to call them boot cut jeans instead of womens flared that will go over with her better.

as far as good guys, yes they finish last women love a-holes that is a fact. not beat you cause you ruined dinner a-hole but an i am in charge kinda guy a-hole.

women . hell no every women is just a freak waiting to happen. the problem is how much they freak. will they be your freak forever or just decide after years that they need to explore all the stuff they missed out on.

good luck to you.
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 01:58 PM   #25
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathlok2001 View Post
well I told this one all about my comic book geekiness & she did not run! the comic books, stautes, busts, action figures, trades, tee shirts, posters, etc etc etc......LOL......

ALso, I am a bit of a metrosexual... I like to wear pink tops, get pedicures, I like shopping with a woman, esp clothes shopping with a woman... I encourage her to try on whatever she wants......

I have a bit of a "unique" fashion sense in that I like to wear womens flared jeans, some unisex womens tops & womens undies...... have not told her about that.....
thats the quirky side of me...... other woman I know are cool with it..... I think this one would freak out, which might not be such a bad thing! I usally tell a woman I am dating fairly early on about this as its a part of me I dont care to hide......... LOL
You seem to be a special kind of guy. If you run into a woman that doesnt mind all this stuff, you should lock her down pretty quickly.

Might not want to tell her all about your undies and collection even. Better wait a while on that...
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 02:07 PM   #26
Sniper
Objectivo Bastardo

are you one of the people who buy manties which are panties for men??
a fellow teacher has a dentist who summoned his asistant while he was working on her tooth and told her to buy him new pairs of manties. she asked what they were and he explained telling her he loved them better than underware and make him feel sexy. HE has 4 kids and has been married for 20 years.

here's that they look like

http://www.manties.net/
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 02:18 PM   #27
rychehitman
Galactus

"Panties made for Men"

rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 02:20 PM   #28
hawkeyethearcher

oh my god. if someone posts a manpons link i am going to vomit
puting man in front of anything feminine doesnt make it manly
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 02:34 PM   #29
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

And on that note, i think this thread went way off course.......
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 02:40 PM   #30
High Lord Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathlok2001 View Post
Well, I am seeing her again this friday.... any suggestions as to what we should do together?????

Please don't say a movie... can't really talk during a movie...
how about you bring a knife, rusted screw driver, barb-wire and bacon grease on your next date and take it from there.
High Lord Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote