Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 09-18-2013, 03:05 PM   #101
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Panthers should have won that game last week. They really need to get their act together and quit starting off every season so poorly. A loss to Seattle is one thing... but Buffalo? They're better than that.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:40 AM   #102
dablkpnther
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Panthers should have won that game last week. They really need to get their act together and quit starting off every season so poorly. A loss to Seattle is one thing... but Buffalo? They're better than that.
Yeah bro, I know especially against Buffalo. They better right the ship this weekend or it looks like another lost season. But something tells me the Giants are going to come away with their first win of the season against the Panthers.
dablkpnther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #103
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Good lord
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #104
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Crazy week. Shocked the 49ers choked at home against the Colts.

Carolina looked strong.

Loved seeing Cleveland get their win. Poor Minnesota though... that's two weeks in a row getting beat in the last few minutes.

Some of the 0-3 teams are VERY surprising.

As for the 3-0 teams... I'm still not sure if KC and Miami are the real deal in the AFC, but I'm fairly certain New Orleans and Seattle are the real deal in the NFC.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:09 PM   #105
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

I think KC and Miami are solid. One thing for sure is that the Giants suck rhino balls. I can't believe this sh!t.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:44 PM   #106
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Ive said it before and I'll say it again... the last team to go to back to back Super Bowls was NE and that was what, 11 years ago? The Niners are no NE. They will not return to the big game. You heard it here first...
Old 09-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #107
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaultMan View Post
Ive said it before and I'll say it again... the last team to go to back to back Super Bowls was NE and that was what, 11 years ago? The Niners are no NE. They will not return to the big game. You heard it here first...
That's my Squad....but you know what, the way they are playing I agree. It's like they all lost a step or two. I can understand the Seahawks game...Even last year they handed us our A$$es in a game...But getting hammered at home by Indy...Come on guys!!!

Gut Feeling....Seattle and KC in the big game...Seattle beats Saints to get in and KC beats Denver...We all know Peyton is not a big game player.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:39 PM   #108
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaultMan View Post
I honestly never expected the Niners, or Baltimore for that matter, to return to the Super Bowl this year. While both teams are great they had a lot of little things go their way last year to help get them to the end. The chances of that happening two years in a row in this league is so unlikely.

My 2013 Super Bowl prediction is we'll see an old AFC West match-up this year with Denver Vs Seattle.
Old 09-23-2013, 06:59 PM   #109
moon_knight1971
Rescue

Yeah something is not going right with SF. I'll believe Seattle has a chance when they start winning those road games more consistantly. Right now I'm picking to Denver Saints
moon_knight1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:08 PM   #110
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I honestly never expected the Niners, or Baltimore for that matter, to return to the Super Bowl this year. While both teams are great they had a lot of little things go their way last year to help get them to the end. The chances of that happening two years in a row in this league is so unlikely.

My 2013 Super Bowl prediction is we'll see an old AFC West match-up this year with Denver Vs Seattle.
This would be a fun game to watch