Old 01-11-2018, 06:52 PM   #321
jeremydmc
Black Panther

I haven’t gotten one either.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 03:14 PM   #322
pokritz17
Hydra

email came in January 10th in the afternoon...but again it seems they are sending these out manually so it could take some time. Doesn't seem to be an automated system in place.
pokritz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 08:16 PM   #323
bwestley13
Birdman

From their facebook

Tweeterhead
January 10 at 3:02pm ·
Update:

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that Harley Quinn is now shipping to the US, soon to be followed by Elvira and the Old Witch. After Chinese New Year, Supergirl, Joker, Bud and Lou and another batch of RuPaul Maquettes will be on the way!
bwestley13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 11:25 AM   #324
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Paid mine off the other day. Email said ETA of 3 weeks.

Really looking forward to my first Tweeterhead piece and kicking off what looks like a promising line.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 03:59 PM   #325
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

How does paying off the balance work? Do they just automatically charge the rest when it ships (like Sideshow) or do you have to manually pay it? I saw an option to pay the remainder of the balance, but I had Harley in an order with two other pieces and it doesn't let you just pay off one statue.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 04:05 PM   #326
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
How does paying off the balance work? Do they just automatically charge the rest when it ships (like Sideshow) or do you have to manually pay it? I saw an option to pay the remainder of the balance, but I had Harley in an order with two other pieces and it doesn't let you just pay off one statue.
I place separate orders for each piece for this very reason. At least until Tweeterhead updates their site to be a bit more order friendly I don’t know of any other way to target payments to specific pieces.

It’s my understanding you can pay off any piece at any time. I was sent an email that Harley would be shipping in 3 weeks with a request to pay my balance + shipping and a link to do so. I then manually paid for it.
Old 01-23-2018, 04:07 PM   #327
jeremydmc
Black Panther

I do the same thing. I pay each one separate. The only one I paid for more than one at a time was Kandor and the Base.

I still have not gotten an email for Harley.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 05:57 PM   #328
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I place separate orders for each piece for this very reason. At least until Tweeterhead updates their site to be a bit more order friendly I don’t know of any other way to target payments to specific pieces.

It’s my understanding you can pay off any piece at any time. I was sent an email that Harley would be shipping in 3 weeks with a request to pay my balance + shipping and a link to do so. I then manually paid for it.
Yeah, I started doing that after my first order which included Harley/Joker/Bud and Lou.

Great. I wonder if that means I have to pay off Joker/Bud and Lou in order for Harley to ship or if they all just wouldn't ship until they are all available. I'll wait for the e-mail and see if it lets me just pay the balance for Harley via that link.

Their site could definitely use some work. Unless I'm missing it, you can't even view your cart. The only way I've found to get back to it is to add something else, then remove it. I stumbled upon where to even view past orders (not all of them, though) - there is a "profile" link under the Newsletter section on the home page because that is where you're supposed to be able to update your subscription settings. I don't see anything related to a newsletter subscription, but I could view some orders.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 10:30 AM   #329
SludgesicleMan
Mephisto

Are these not shipping yet? I can't wait to see some in hand pics.
SludgesicleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 12:02 PM   #330
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SludgesicleMan View Post
Are these not shipping yet? I can't wait to see some in hand pics.
Mid February. You’ll likely see in hand pics by month’s end.