Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 08-28-2018, 08:44 PM   #1
stone eagle
Justice League

What a difference a company makes....

I sure have noticed a difference between the various statue companies available to us customers and the way they handle customer service.

In my experiences so far I have nothing but delays from ARH with no statues to show for my prepayment. There appears to be some progress from their posts but so far as I'm concerned no results. Their photo and posts give me some hope since they appear to make a great statue and I hope to one day be a happy owner of their work.

Sideshow Collectables on the other hand only required a deposit and set a future shipping window. Since then I have gotten two statues (Red Sonja and Black Widow) earlier then promised and in great shape.Even with a train derailment. They have also sent me rewards discounts and other discount offers so I can save money.

Gentle Giant also shows great customer service in that I bought a new Lucky Honey Trap statue off of Ebay and it was missing the dog tags. I contacted them and they sent me a set of tags free of charge. I know some had QC issues with Lucky but my statue was great and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them in the future.

I'm sure you all have many stories of good and bad customer service and companies you can believe to send your money to buy your statues.
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 03:52 PM   #2
nameivom
The Herculoids

I have made one purchase from ARH three years ago. Received it with a minor break. They offered to fix it. No real issue in my lone purchase from them. Sideshow and Gentle Giant are much larger and have been around a lot longer than ARH. Keep that in mind.
nameivom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 08:46 PM   #3
Frankierock
Omega Red

The 2 companies I have dealt with was Sideshow and CSMoore ...
I can tell you first hand, both had great customer service. But CSMoore has probably one of , if not the BEST customer service help wether it be Statue or otherwise...they are much smaller of a company than Sideshow but the help and level they conduct themselves with is beyond an A+.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 10:02 PM   #4
stone eagle
Justice League

Nice to hear of other great companies and good customer service.
ARH posted yet another delay excuse on their Facebook page today with no email yet directly to customers. They also didn't offer any discounts or free shipping for the delay inconvenience. They did offer to set up a procedure for direct shipment from China. I bet that would cost me a couple of hundred dollars instead of the $50 or so expected shipping cost normally. So economically I just need to be patient to get my statue at a fair price.
I just get tired of all the excuses and expect the next one to be "the dog ate your shipping label".
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote