Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Hot Toys

Old 02-06-2017, 03:40 PM   #71
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hot Toys when will The Delorean Back to the Furure 2 go up for pre order? Its taking very long. Please, put it up for pre order. The Marty McFly 2 has been up for pre order for a while and it would be nice to get the Delorean 2 and McFly 2 around the same time. Thanks

Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 03:57 PM   #72
LEC
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Judging by the 66 Batmobile it may be a few more years....
LEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 04:31 PM   #73
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEC View Post
Judging by the 66 Batmobile it may be a few more years....
They showed this at 2015 toy fair so i hope its not a few more years for pre order. Its already going on 2years since the reveal. I hope it will go up this year. Come on
Hot Toys, time goes fast and we are not getting any younger. Thanks
Old 02-08-2017, 05:14 AM   #74
LEC

My Adam West batman has been looking at my Michael Keaton and Christian Bale batmen for years in envy because they both have there cars and he still has to go on foot to battle crime. Hot Toys is not a very reliable company when it comes to producing promised products... remember the 1/6 The Bat?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170208_100702.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	196.6 KB
ID:	101771  
Old 02-10-2017, 07:17 PM   #75
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
My Adam West batman has been looking at my Michael Keaton and Christian Bale batmen for years in envy because they both have there cars and he still has to go on foot to battle crime. Hot Toys is not a very reliable company when it comes to producing promised products... remember the 1/6 The Bat?
Nice pic. They should be more reliable... Its even hard to contact them. I tried many times to contact them but communication is super hard. I wish they would have someone from their company come answer questions here like many of the other producers on this site.
Old 06-21-2017, 04:26 AM   #76
mickey
The Avengers

I'm patiently waiting for the DeLorean that can fly
mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 10:54 AM   #77
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

I don't recall Hot Toys promising to make the 1/6 Bat and the '66 Batmobile. They previewed them to gauge interest. If they put them up for preorder and then cancelled the preorders, that would be different. They are not obligated to make everything they preview.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 12:01 AM   #78
mickey
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
I don't recall Hot Toys promising to make the 1/6 Bat and the '66 Batmobile. They previewed them to gauge interest. If they put them up for preorder and then cancelled the preorders, that would be different. They are not obligated to make everything they preview.

How 'bout the DeLorean from BTTF2? Any certainty of them releasing that?
mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 05:16 PM   #79
LEC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
Both of them where on the sideshow website for well over a year under the "upcoming products" tab.

I ordered many items this way so I could have a complete set one day. I call that misleading and it is the reason I stopped collecting hot toys.
Old 01-16-2018, 05:27 PM   #80
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Both of them where on the sideshow website for well over a year under the "upcoming products" tab.

I ordered many items this way so I could have a complete set one day. I call that misleading and it is the reason I stopped collecting hot toys.

Hot Toys definitely needs to follow through producing the BTTF 2 Delorean after advertising it on Sideshows upcoming releases for years now and revealed it at toyfair 2015!

Please, make this happen Hot Toys as many fans want the flying Delorean! Thanks.

I also ordered items believing there would be a completed set as they advertised it that way..

Im tired of companies false advertising! Dont keep it on Sideshow’s site saying
“Coming soon” if it really is not and then think fans wont notice this drag along. This is how to not run a business because in the end the fan will spend their money elsewhere when giving false promises.
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote