Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-29-2016, 05:06 PM   #1
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Q&A Session with ARH Studios

Hi Guys,

This is Spencer from ARH Studios. I know that the past couple months have been frustration for many people in regards to customer service and shipping. It is my intention to help remove some of that frustration by starting a thread where I can answer some questions, as well as announce upcoming statues, projects, and general announcements.

Hopefully, this will improve communications between ARH Studios and you, our customers.

Please note that this thread will not, I repeat will not, be replacing customer service. If you want to know the status of an order or have questions regarding your personal account, please contact us through our email arhstudios@hotmail.com or by phone at 208-899-4038 between 10:00 and 3:00 MST Monday through Friday.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios.
Spencer T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 05:11 PM   #2
AC_808
Hercules

Awesome!

Thank you, Spencer, for starting this thread!
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 05:17 PM   #3
Marcel54
Hellboy

Sounds good, hopefully this will help to norrmalize the relationship between ARH and their customers.

For starters two questions. I haven't seen any Perseus vs Medusa pics appearing on the web. Does that mean they are still not shipped? Earlier there was a post on FB from Arahom in which he hinted at a new Thor. Any news on that?
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 05:18 PM   #4
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Cool dude, so what is up coming? What can we expect for 2017?
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 05:24 PM   #5
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Great idea Spencer! I have a question for you that was on another thread. When someone orders Sha-ryn or Medusa with Legs, are those orders sent to China for the factory to produce another statue or are they producing all 100 statues regardless of sales? Thank you,
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 05:28 PM   #6
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

The Perseus vs Medusa statues, much like the Poseidon statues, ended up in the very back of the basement. However, now that I have been able to ship out enough of the Arhian City of Horror to make a path to them, I will be shipping out the Perseus starting next week.

As far as our lineup for the coming year, Arahom would know more than I would. At this point, I know that he is working on a Thor. We will also be releasing a new 1/4 Arkhalla in battle as well as a sister statue, 1/4 Narama.
Old 09-29-2016, 05:31 PM   #7
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

The Sha-Ryn, as well as the Medusa with Legs, and Tarzan Primal Rage are currently on their way to our factory in China. Once we have approved the prototype, pre-orders will be closed so that we will have a final number we can give to the factory. This final number will be the edition size of the statue.
Old 09-29-2016, 05:32 PM   #8
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Hi Spencer,

Any news on Ehren's last revealed project before moving on? The Succubus?
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 05:35 PM   #9
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

The Succubus, an amazing piece sculpted by Ehren, is proving to be quite the beast for Arahom to paint. After several attempts, he is still trying to come up with a color scheme that he likes. Once he satisfied with the way it looks, he does plans on putting it up for pre-orders.
Old 09-29-2016, 05:40 PM   #10
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrchrd62 View Post
The Succubus, an amazing piece sculpted by Ehren, is proving to be quite the beast for Arahom to paint. After several attempts, he is still trying to come up with a color scheme that he likes. Once he satisfied with the way it looks, he does plans on putting it up for pre-orders.
Thanks for the update.

I'm still very much interested in that one. Good to know it's still happening.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote