Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 11-24-2021, 05:40 PM   #341
Dundee
Hydra

Excited for you mate and hoping for the best. Can't wait to see this beast!
Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 04:53 PM   #342
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne-m0 View Post
Me too mate arriving today!!! I am pretty nervous have to admit
Did you have a problem or just so entranced with it you haven't been back here yet?
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 09:06 AM   #343
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Hi mate, it is with my model maker currently. He has unboxed it and checked it for damage and also to ensure complete contents. Couple of minor issues on some Chrome areas which he is weathering out but other than that apart from the base having a ---- paint job and being redone, all seems ok. The problem is that i am currently away from UK with work and cant get back for another week or so. Once I am back i need to arrange for him to come over with it and for him to help me assemble it. So with luck i will report back quite soon with pictures of it up and sorted. Hopefully it will look great. The distributor told me that if i had any problems I would be buggered as no spares or replacements available for it. So i was worried that i would have issues with it. Model maker says it all looks pretty good. So updates to come very soon i promise. Xmas present to myself but a blasted expensive one has to be said. Sure i will get the enjoyment of it being on display. Much more detailed than Sideshow varient he tells me with superior chrome finish and more lightweight too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_5770.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	144537  
wayne-m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 10:50 AM   #344
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Finally up and looking pretty awesome!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	term.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	452.2 KB
ID:	144851  
Old 12-20-2021, 06:23 AM   #345
Kriegsfuerst
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Congratulations! You waited a long time for this moment. It looks awesome and the base matches perfectly your carpet.
Kriegsfuerst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 11:06 AM   #346
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Thanks mate and to be honest only just spotted that now you have mentioned it lol!!!!
Old 02-01-2022, 12:46 PM   #347
wayne-m0
The Spirit

The base was repainted a bit and some more rust added to the base parts. Some nice weathering on the Terminator on the Chrome and the details are great. All in all it looks like it belongs as a center piece of the collection. No 27 of 99. How many were made before Chronicle went bust i guess one will never know.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	491.2 KB
ID:	146270  
Old 02-02-2022, 01:22 AM   #348
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
The base was repainted a bit and some more rust added to the base parts. Some nice weathering on the Terminator on the Chrome and the details are great. All in all it looks like it belongs as a center piece of the collection. No 27 of 99. How many were made before Chronicle went bust i guess one will never know.
These V2s were made by Cinemaquette, not Chronicle. Chronicle really had nothing to do with them except the license. Cinemaquette was unimpressed with the V1s and Chronicle dared them to beat it, so they did.

The final number ended up being right around 50, which I thought was a decent number considering such a short preorder window.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 02:37 AM   #349
wayne-m0
The Spirit

That is indeed a low edition No and I have to say the detailing is very impressive. Cinemaquette did a great job in this case in my opinion and the chrome finish looks great with some subtle weathering.
Old 02-02-2022, 05:50 AM   #350
Dundee
Hydra

Quote:
It's finally arrived! Congrats mate, it looks super sick. The ultimate endo statue and a dream piece to have. Looks quite weighty, is it as heavy as sideshows v2?
Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote