Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 10-10-2020, 02:10 PM   #941
Storm Lover
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
announced at last con....so far silent on him here. There is another con later this month so maybe they want to save something good for that.
I sure hope so. Thanks.
Storm Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 02:13 PM   #942
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

me too as thats a buy for me. the marvel one that was an action figure was very heavy, looked very good, almost like a statue, but I decided I wanted no line breaks anywhere so sold it when this was announced.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 02:35 PM   #943
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Juggernaut is an event exclusive. It will be sold in Brazil during comic con experience, which takes place between 3-6 of december. Aftar that, I think it will be available through Sideshow, like we saw with other event exclusives by Iron Studios.
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 02:38 PM   #944
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

There is a video on Youtube called "LIVE - Exclusivos Iron Studios CCXP 2020 - PIZII" where we can see all the exclusives and have an idea of Juggernaut´s size. Video is in portuguese though.
Old 10-10-2020, 02:39 PM   #945
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
Juggernaut is an event exclusive. It will be sold in Brazil during comic con experience, which takes place between 3-6 of december. Aftar that, I think it will be available through Sideshow, like we saw with other event exclusives by Iron Studios.
Awesome. Thanks for the news, we appreciate it.

Do you work for them or just get the inside scoop there?
Old 10-10-2020, 02:45 PM   #946
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
Awesome. Thanks for the news, we appreciate it.

Do you work for them or just get the inside scoop there?
Nope, just a collector. It´s just that Iron Studios has poor communication in languages other than portuguese and most of the info they release are released first in portuguese (through social media and they have a panel during the comic con here in Brazil). Any new info I might get I will keep posting here.
Old 10-10-2020, 02:46 PM   #947
extracomputer.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
Nope, just a collector. It´s just that Iron Studios has poor communication in languages other than portuguese and most of the info they release are released first in portuguese (through social media and they have a panel during the comic con here in Brazil). Any new info I might get I will keep posting here.
cool, we appreciate it.
Old 10-13-2020, 04:43 PM   #948
ZatStackz
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Anyone got Wolverine yet? Waiting to see some in person pictured before I grab it.
ZatStackz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 09:45 PM   #949
Toaster
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I received my Cable statue, which looks great, but the smoke from Deadpool's smoke grenade arrived snapped off from the base. Has anyone else experienced this?

I contacted Sideshow for a base replacement, but they want me to destroy / smash the entire statue and send them pics of it. I replied saying I only need a replacement for the base and they said:

"Upon a thorough inspection of our Cable base replacement stock, I’m disappointed to report we have fully exhausted our supply for this part. I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. That said, we have stock of the full piece."

Honestly, I'm hesitant to destroy the Cable portion of the statue because it really does look great and it would be unfortunate if the next one has issues...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cable_base_issue01.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	283.3 KB
ID:	134162   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cable_base_issue02.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	134163   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cable_base_issue03.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	293.7 KB
ID:	134164  
Toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 09:49 PM   #950
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

That’s the common response for pieces that they don’t produce themselves. Goes to show how much these are really worth to them given they continually ask us to smash the entire statue.

Or maybe they are banking on many collectors frowning upon the idea and swallowing the damage.

I still remember throwing my 1/4 statue out the upstairs widow..... I had it enclosed in a laundry type bag on the way down.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote