Old 11-30-2017, 09:41 PM   #1
Shoo
Hercules

Prime 1: Batman V Superman - Knightmare Batman 1:2

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 02:58 AM   #2
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

They should sell this as a kit for those that already have the other version. I wouldn't want both as they are too similar, but if I could change him once in a while I would do that.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 12:06 AM   #3
craigcliff1
Zot

teaser was on Facebook today. Should be up this week.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 04:57 AM   #4
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Coming up for preorder!
#batman #knightmare #knightmarebatman #bvs #batmanvsuperman #batmanvsupermandawnofjustice #prime1 #prime1studio
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 10:33 PM   #5
azurepred
Zot

I'm curious what the Es will be on this. Judging by the forums, there isn't much interest in this. Anything higher than 300 will leave this sitting around for awhile me thinks
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 11:24 PM   #6
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
I'm curious what the Es will be on this. Judging by the forums, there isn't much interest in this. Anything higher than 300 will leave this sitting around for awhile me thinks
Will much higher for sure. Am getting for sure. Not sure where you heard not much interest ? this piece one the most popular a lot people are waiting for it. Like i told you before Prime1 business is for longterm as you see their bvs 1/2 are almost soldout. They told us 1/2 line are one the most successful for them and they deserve it. All i know they told their China market are blooming why make it soo limited doesnt make any sense.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 11:34 PM   #7
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Forums and social media are not the end be all to gauge consumer interest. There are many people out there that purchase statues and don't interact with any communities.
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 02:27 AM   #8
azurepred
Zot

if there's literally only 2 posts on a board with thousands of members, that is very telling. Tell me of a "popular" item that sold extremely well with hardly any interest in it's product thread? This is nothing more than a $2,000 variant from a couple minute long scene.

"Many people out there" could be anything. It's no more subjective than my original post. What about this item tells you guys this is in huge demand for such a high price?
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 02:43 AM   #9
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
if there's literally only 2 posts on a board with thousands of members, that is very telling. Tell me of a "popular" item that sold extremely well with hardly any interest in it's product thread? This is nothing more than a $2,000 variant from a couple minute long scene.

"Many people out there" could be anything. It's no more subjective than my original post. What about this item tells you guys this is in huge demand for such a high price?
Lady Maria statue from Bloodborne, which doesn't have near the popularity of most of these characters. Social media response and activity here would suggest that there's no interest, but it's one of Prime 1's best sellers.

It's just flawed logic to take the forum or social media as a major indication of interest.
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 08:07 AM   #10
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:

The Hot Toys one did very well of this variant. I just wish they would have done a new head sculpt for those of us who have the regular version and make it easier to justify having both.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote