Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 03-02-2021, 12:08 PM   #291
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father_Jack View Post
I'm in Manchester pal would be a dream to do that one day!

Best i am going to get in the 1/2 scale Build The Terminator i am currently doing and that is breaking me!
No worries buddy i am in Norfolk so not a million miles away and worth the trip!!!!!
wayne-m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 02:32 PM   #292
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Well my CC terminator has arrived at the suppliers depot. they are going to check it for damage then hold it until i can afford to pay it off. Going to be a while yet but at least its here. Hopefully in tact!!!!
Old 04-06-2021, 06:04 PM   #293
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne-m0 View Post
Well my CC terminator has arrived at the suppliers depot. they are going to check it for damage then hold it until i can afford to pay it off. Going to be a while yet but at least its here. Hopefully in tact!!!!
How much of a premium did you have to pay them? I would be surprised if they would do all that work plus store it for you indefinitely at retail cost.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 03:27 PM   #294
wayne-m0
The Spirit

None at all my friend, they are happy to store it for as long as I need and to inspect it. I did want to cancel it and get a refund on the money i had paid minus the non refund deposit and they were very kind to say not a problem they will allow me to pay this off over monthly payments on a payment scheme which they do anyway. So more than happy with that. It wont be indefinite, we are looking at maybe 12 months! They have a large warehouse so its not an issue for them. So good for me and good for them. makes a change. Just got to find out if its damaged or not.
Old 04-08-2021, 08:28 AM   #295
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
None at all my friend, they are happy to store it for as long as I need and to inspect it. I did want to cancel it and get a refund on the money i had paid minus the non refund deposit and they were very kind to say not a problem they will allow me to pay this off over monthly payments on a payment scheme which they do anyway. So more than happy with that. It wont be indefinite, we are looking at maybe 12 months! They have a large warehouse so its not an issue for them. So good for me and good for them. makes a change. Just got to find out if its damaged or not.
Wow, that is great customer service. I would never do that if I was them for multiple reasons. It will take hours to unpack and properly inspect everything and repackage for shipping on this.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:58 AM   #296
wayne-m0
The Spirit

yup but repackage, nope if i can pursuade them i will say leave the items out for now safely, it will be a mare to repack the items. Far better i go in a van with lots of duvets and pack the items safely into the van if possible. I have the same concern as you but this way, they dont have to sell this piece on and lose out on giving me any refund. I asked them to cancel this as the job situation changed and was too much to pay off when it arrived in one go so this is the option they presented to me rather than them storing it and having to punt it on again! I dont think it can sit there for 12 months and not be inspected sadly as warranty would be out. Danger is them unpacking it risks damage but no choice in the matter. Ill be in touch with them next week to discuss this anyway. Ideally unpack carefully, inspect for damage and missing pieces, then if all OK just leave set aside somewhere safe out of harms way. Be a mare to repack as you say and also no one can pack as good as the manufacturer i would think either.
Old 04-08-2021, 09:10 AM   #297
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Who you using, collectables direct?
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 03:51 PM   #298
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
Who you using, collectables direct?
YUP that be the one very helpful they have been too!!!
Old 04-08-2021, 03:52 PM   #299
wayne-m0
The Spirit

not sure if any others came into the UK or not?
Old 04-08-2021, 05:23 PM   #300
Dundee
Hydra

Quote:
Glad it's arrived mate! Fingers crossed it's all good. Do let us know when it's paid off and when you receive it. Worth every penny this one! Hope everyone else who ordered this gets their soon too.
Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote